Friday, January 24, 2014

zilver View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries New User


netenos on Twitter and Facebook if this is your first visit, asegrate to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. To start viewing messages, be required to register so that you can leave replies and create your own messages, remember it's free. If you want to start viewing messages, select the forum that you interest from the list below.
According to the brand is best to improve water quality ... sell me pot 500grs at $ 160 in free market ... Has anyone used it? verdadermente served? Flat or better use live rock I have dried my previous marine tank ... I welcome please mum your comments Regards
Hi, I have not used / needed, but the truth is that if used to reduce nitrate levels, it is still something like stones eheim substract settlement type bacteria, cermicos beads, etc.. Water quality is first achieved, taking care not sobepoblar or sobrealimientar. On the other hand, natural plantacin greatly helps excess nutrients, as well as a filter according to the dimensions of the aquarium, do not occur as I say not According to the manufacturer, which always fall short. Then there are a few important changes to add weekly water and a surface siphoned if if accumulation of debris on the substrate surface. I tell you you commented this without knowing exactly why you do not have your water quality, but will be able to get the shots here. I do not think the solution is going to be very different buy Seachem matrix or buy other commercial products. please mum Greetings!
I have it on all my filters, only because I'm spending this brand not because it is out of this world, but as Tin says for optimal water quality in your aquarium there are more things that need to be cunta.
zilver View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries New User
I tanbien I wanted to use, but idk if vdd operate in a fluval, because According please mum to what the bacteria settle and there are anaerobas devem to be in a place where there is much water movement, but Nose vdd that and I will not know if it is still investigating vdd but an
Rpida navigation filtration configuration Top Site Areas Private Messages Subscriptions Who's in Lnea Search Forums Forums Home Forums Atlas of Photographs and Vdeos PlanetAcuario for Atlas Sweet Tokens Atlas Dulce photographers, please mum Vdeos and Sheets for Marine Atlas Sponsors Sponsors please mum rea Commercial MundoAcuaria MundiFauna Veterinary Aquaplantas DM Aquaria please mum Aquarium The Aquarium Boutique TropicalMistyc AquariumLoto Nascapers Gambamania Interacuario Bichorium Fauna pet stops by H2Oterra Mbuna Tropican aquatico Art Aquazoolux exofauna GenRich areas Freshwater Aquarium rea General Chemistry and Treatment of Diseases Freshwater rea elaboration and Food Growing areas of Freshwater Fish and Ovovivparos Siluriformes Vivparos Laberintidos Caraciformes cypriniforms Fra Water Fish Other Fish Ponds area of American Music Cclidos Cclidos area of Diseases and Treatments Disc playback and related reproduction of Scalar Scalar and related African Encyclopedia Gnero Pterophyllum Cclidos Dwarves Cclidos area of Freshwater Invertebrates Invertebrate General rea rea Green Landscaping Planted please mum Aquariums Algae Plant identification technicians please mum aspects Zone Brico Hgalo Yourself Electricity filtration accessories and other equipment Marine Aquarium overall area of the Marine Aquarium Fish, Invertebrates and Corals Chemistry, Diseases and Pests Equipment, Installing, DIY Terrariums Terrariums Mount Lizards Turtles and Amphibians Other Reptiles Dendrobates urodeles and caecilians Anura (Frogs and Toads) Common areas PlanetAcuario News Hangouts Aquarists (Meetings) Fotografayvdeo Markets of PlanetAcuario Off Topic Buy and adoptions Buy / Purchase Request Animal / Plant petition, Seaweed ... Buy / petition Aquariums and Accessories Food Sale, donation or exchange sale / donation of Animals sale / donation of plants, Seaweed ... Sale / donation of Aquariums and Accessories Food References
planetacuario

No comments:

Post a Comment