Home Forum FAQ Calendar Community miu miu Albums miu miu Member miu miu List Chat Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Quick Links View Site Leaders Who's Online Blogs What's New? Facebook Care Articles FrogTV miu miu Pictures Album Gallery Picture Gallery
This is a discussion on Seachem Stability miu miu within the Aquatic miu miu Clawed Frogs forums, part of the Frogs & Toads category; So, I was trying to do a fishless cycle, only the holding tank I have is a bit small for ...
LinkBack LinkBack URL About LinkBacks Bookmark & Share Digg this Thread! Add Thread to del.icio.us Bookmark in Technorati Tweet this thread Share on Facebook Reddit! Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread…
So, miu miu I was trying to do a fishless cycle, miu miu only the holding tank I have is a bit small for it's growing miu miu ACF inhabitants. I got recommended to do a large water change then add dechlorinated water, using something that I have, Seachem Prime (which most people seem to think is the bees knees). miu miu Seachem. Stability Only the directions say WAIT A WEEK after dosing then add the frogs, where I was recommended to add Seachem Stability for two weeks while keeping my frogs in there. It does look like an excellent product and I hope to get some feed back. Also Will the Prime during the water change interfere with the Stability?
Две африканские шпорцевые лягушкам /
Две miu miu африканские шпорцевые лягушкам /
For anyone curious, this has been the third day of adding my frogs and Stability and the tank readings are pretty miu miu great! Of course, I will continue miu miu to use it, maybe a little longer than suggested to build up one hell of a biofilter. They love the space and exploring their new home.
Две африканские шпорцевые лягушкам /
Things seem to be doing well. While my ammonia test gives me false positives because of Seachem Prime, it appears to be a very small amount. They are almost finished with their first week and I haven't seen any signs of stress. Only maybe wanting some more hiding spaces in the big, open tank.
Две африканские шпорцевые лягушкам /
BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On [VIDEO] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On
No comments:
Post a Comment