Welcome to "The Aquarium october birthstone Dulce" 15-05-2010 A forum created to share experiences in the world of aquatics and meet people who share your same passion. Advertise on for google people not registered. Sign up and introduce yourself to the community.
elacuariodulce.com :: Water Share |. High nitrates! Seachem Purigen Author Post Cristina24 Newbie Gender: Age: 24 Posts 2 Date Joined: 20/11/2013 Subject: High nitrates! Seachem Purigen Thu, 21 Nov - 15:48
Hey guys and gals, I would like to ask you about this product, "Seachem Purigen" to lower nitrates. If someone can explain a little operation and instructions on how to use it would be very agradeciada. I have a 65 liter aquarium with 4 anubias plants. I also doubt porke nitrates are good for plants, and this product removes these nitrates, so advise me a little, I have always prke 50 mg / l, is too so I want to use this product. Another issue is that this product comes with a bag or something to place or? Because it seems like a kind of fine sand, resin or so I have understood where to place? THANK YOU!
Cristina Well, the first thing to figure out is because they are so high nitrates in your aquarium, it is true that the value is already near the limit it. Try changing the water more often as an immediate solution. I know people who use it forever, tucked into a hairnet and within the filter right out. When it turns dark brown that is saturated and must begin a process of washing. Appears, and seems to say heard because I have not tried that absorbs macroelements (nitrates and phosphates) and respects the micros (metals and other beneficial substances for plants). If at the end you decide to try it, we would appreciate your comments. Salu2
High nitrates! Seachem Purigen Page 1 of 1. Permissions in this forum: You can not reply to topics in this forum. elacuariodulce.com :: elacuariodulce.com :: Water Water
Latest topics my first aquarium I Devising Yesterday at 21:02 by tosinaco Snail in my tank what do I do? Yesterday at 20:05 by SusyQ Buy Green moss and Sp Yesterday at 18:41 by Toroc My 60 liters was time! Yesterday at 17:38 by Toroc filter Duda on Yesterday at 13:08 by mjimena Male and female Ramirezi Gold (Photos) Yesterday at 12:50 by SONIA P 'rookie all Yesterday at 11:49 by SusyQ new to the forum Yesterday at 11:46 by SusyQ 'I need help, my pregnant guppy? Yesterday at 11:39 by SusyQ "I start from scratch, first aquarium Yesterday at 10:52 by isabel77 BETTERAS Marina Fri 24 Jan - 20:24 by Toroc sterbai breeding corydoras october birthstone (1st set) Fri Jan 24 - 20: 06 by SusyQ "Nostos - 66,368 liters Fri 24 Jan - 20:02 by SusyQ 'situation of gambario Fri 24 Jan - 18:21 by Toroc' betta breeding Fri 24 Jan - 17:46 by Paulus' A buying a 120 liters Fri, 24 Jan - 17:43 by mickino Breeding Galaxy Fri 24 Jan - 17:41 by Paulus' My new Cherry Red ... Fri 24 Jan - 17:21 by SusyQ aquatic plants or redeem gift Fri 24 Jan - 17:19 by SusyQ Daphnia magna, new crop Fri 24 Jan - 17:13 by SusyQ 'varied abundant Arrival! Fri 24 Jan - 17:08 by Toroc My first Wabi Kusa Fri 24 Jan - 17:01 by Paulus Help with problem plants Fri 24 Jan - 16:23 by iñakito Grindal Worm, live culture. Fri 24 Jan - 16:15 by iñakito Grindal worm farm Fri 24 Jan - 16:06 by iñakito" a piece of nature Fri 24 Jan - 16:02 by iñakito function which has the diffuser bell? Fri 24 Jan - 16:00 by iñakito Aquarium 20L planted Fri 24 Jan - 15:59 by iñakito Gambario Natur10 Fri 24 Jan - 15:56 by iñakito "Wabi-Kusa emerged semi Fri 24 Jan - 15:48 by Paulus Check Plants and 2nd hand. Fri 24 Jan - 15:21 by NAscapers macrobrachium lanchesteri larvae Fri 24 Jan - 13:40 by Paulus' BETTERAS Consultation on Fri, 24 Jan - 12:58 by SusyQ Growing Daphnia magna (live food) Fri Jan 24 - 12: 48 SusyQ "I represent october birthstone me again Fri 24 Jan - 12:39 by SusyQ 'personal album Thu 23 Jan - 22:44 by mjimena' crops
No comments:
Post a Comment