The Moscow trip was the fact that quite a long preparation period, as well as ready only after all required gone too long without empty hands and differences. But the middle of trying to gather information about this unknown land haeteotjiman, fashionbug neither Europe nor Asia, Russia, is the fact that it is still too scarce travel information. In fact, the information available does not know whether the appeal is the lack of commitment that the Russian government as a travel destination before leaving, too Because I only travel reviews the extent fashionbug of bloggers. I see that you want to buy a travel guide book at the bookstore or Russia Moscow travel-related books are really hard to find. - But some of those trails through the book before me went to Moscow was able to get a lot of information. fashionbug However, if the information itself in order to recommend the book is getneyo fashionbug hard - because of the smartphones 'lack of information' this does not suit the popularization fashionbug of the 21 century, the story distorted by prejudice and some smattering fashionbug way trips are so many things is also true. Prepare the Moscow trip before releasing a full-fledged Travels and learn while traveling near another ten days, and directly felt in Moscow, and would like to share a few pieces of information about Russia travel. Of course, I may have many different points because fashionbug it was a long time resident. And I felt that during my trip, please understand that information for those who, like me, ready to travel first to Moscow.
Experience the ultimate in Moscow in January, too, like winter fashionbug in Moscow in Korea in January the coldest time of the year. However, I directly experienced the difference in the strength of the 'cold' I grew up. Just as I had visited fashionbug in January for the second week this winter the coldest period followed correctly, experience, and here we are. In Seoul, I do not wear a thick coat well attended Moscow also wearing two coat wearing underwear. Said l'd even walking down the street or the little finger does not move (?? !!) had a little accident. At least one months hagien tourism throughout the month rather than the eye can see the occasional hazy sunny day in December I'd even been better, I've been through a minus 30 degree cold heard directly from a cold cloudy day is thought to be rather less is better. Moscow in winter fashionbug is 20 degrees below zero degree temperature once the temperatures dropped in the coming indeda sirigo strong wind, until it was cold in the middle of the day shorter. Those who plan a winter trip to Russia just hope to get my underwear and a hat and gloves. If you're hot pack is also very helpful.
I wandered in cold weather ... and you were headache, multiplication, and I think that one gamulgamul.
Moscow is a year of unusually short winter day in Moscow, six a day - not just seven hours. The sunrise time is about nine o'clock, the time that it have three or cloudy weather during the day if I send most of the day in the dark. Conversely, if you get to send the midnight sun in summer does not have to until eleven o'clock at night. Where the weather is extreme fashionbug enough to be concerned and from live people's health, and not that of the winter seems to be somehow a good time to visit Russia. During the day not much hageodeunyo attend diligently back. But things are enjoyable night long as the night is also a lot of places. Finish time I sought fashionbug were able to enjoy the most spectacular fashionbug Moscow night of the year because of the Russian New Year and Christmas season. I was good luck, I hope that this Christmas season as possible to matchusineun To travel to Moscow in the winter. Chupgin challenge, but do not you just try once? :)
Slugs department and is by far the best night view of Red Square in Moscow is not being compared to the lack of any city in the world, of course. Department of land masses as the massive Russia is the whole building lighting decoration, and it is being blamed on the weather from early afternoon to start shining brilliantly. So I also visited a total of three times during the trip. Both day and night, and clear the landscape of the day and cloudy day was beautiful. If the opportunity fashionbug is where you want to see every season. fashionbug
Many travelers are blunt and unfriendly people in Russia sees the faces of people who are hardened to throw difficulties cited by the Moscow fashionbug trip. Where He seems angry look and, above all, of course, have to be kind 'a snooty attitude of shops and restaurants fashionbug very funny embarrassing seureopgido clerk, accustomed to the Korea Creative I'm their firm, we enjoyed the look of streets and subways in people fashionbug rather than nature. Yinikkayo ever seen ohdeon scenery of Seoul, Moscow, if other people do not see much of smartphones in the subway? Although it is taken for granted that are easy to laugh at people who do not know a communist influence, the young generation born after the collapse of the Soviet fashionbug Union were free expression are evident side. And the mall or restaurant staff are young people friendly against South Korea and the difference without a smile and makes well built. - What's likely because of a tip? -
Of course, I spend a few days in this place deuneyo is thought to be so cold weather is not an easy task even smiling. Saenga which I painted fashionbug my face looked frowns involuntarily begin to understand them. Although I did aneuni laughing and walking around camp. Strange to say, people in the pictures, but not all of the vinegar, fashionbug the expression of the fact that the way people attending was brighter than you think. In particular, he referred to the Christmas season indeed many lovers, and I love this look is a happy looking everywhere the same. :)
Russia, there are safe? Will not disappear without fashionbug a sound? Indeed, I had acquaintances are most worried about the trip before leaving the state of the local police was not the cold weather or a plane crash. fashionbug I also iteotneundeyo somewhere like fear and distrust in evidence if you do not know that Russia is the actual security situation in Moscow would like to remind you that you are not afraid to give up the trip lever has enough to eat. Blunt expressions of people, starting from Nessie fashionbug night, somewhere in the dark and dank atmosphere of the city, offers a variety of factors, including old and old alleys of creating fear, but a period of ten days I have been free to roam until late at night without a star catalog (?). Of course, I think the game is significantly more difficult but the good side of people who approach aimed at the begging and pickpocketing drinkers seeking tourists nowadays noticeable in some eyes yimajeodo compared to some European cities, the security is not good. And you can see that often turn a very large number of police officers patrolling the streets and subway stations. As will also mean that the police force without much risk, the will of the Russian fashionbug government on security could feel well. But am late returning travelers carry or a splurge (?), And canvass'd risk going? fashionbug I carry your belongings without Madge bag to avoid being targeted by pickpockets coat pocket in back. And I've been hiding that road at night or invisible camera when you ride the subway at night. During the trip, thanks to a major accident could not. Of course, when you cross the alley and Drunkard people who have wandered a bit, though. Stand in the middle of the night underpass also to relax. And maybe the weather is so cold that it is not like they can move easily even late at night. When looking at the next think you can go without worry.
Yes In Russian In Russia, at least in Moscow. Most close to impossible for citizens to communicate in English fashionbug or ask the way won Futuna Okay, Thank degree of universal lingua franca (?) Was available only about. Well, of course if the earnest gaze and gestures eventually hearts and minds are prepared tonghagi yirajiman, perhaps even dreamed of romance with the locals if you book a few sentences about Russian city then you'd have oewodu. Wonak in the large country, or it did not feel the need to use English in venture capital, Moscow, or whether travelers pride because you do not know Russian at all, for the Russian is the large and small difficulties flowers every time you eat or buy things fashionbug from falling ended bloomed. - Fortunately, most of the citizens he is free to stop its answer sideorado Smile brightly-Russian's a lot of different languages are based on Cyrillic and English seem similar, but the pronunciation of each letter of the extent Mastering shops than you think, or want to find the letters will help you to know the approximate meaning. For example, McDonald's and McDonald Макдоналдс move the pronunciation fashionbug of English to Russian, Starbucks also will be Старбакс. Let's basic pronunciation of Russian one?
Shocking to see these characters in the travel arrangements, they had no choice but to go to the front of abandoning the original fashionbug plan to become familiar with the basic conversation. Numbers also many similar letters also geoniwa somewhere too many English and shape that looks like a rather pronounced many different'm more confused readers. Fortunately, a few spelling often used this trip a few days passed, coming into the eye, about a week now jinani tteodeum tteodeum can read. But of course means required.
In addition, recently, but a lot has changed, even if long ago I heard a lot of people talk about the inconvenience suffered subway map and tourist signs and also because English is not well marked, but fortunately there are now marked fashionbug with significant discomfort throughout English fashionbug could not see. However, if the same store signage has many global brands, except I was not remember eating a kid to finding a Russian Huh pharmacy. Mark this shop, etc. I'd like to go with would be the perfect traveling out beforehand. Nowadays, global brand, but in fact many times as they shop LOTS to know only signs reported. Starbucks, McDonald's, Dunkin 'Donuts, Burger King, etc. -
Was a crazy trip Prologue, Why Moscow? 0 Moscow, and the truth and misconceptions about Russia 1. Start a crazy journey, Moss
No comments:
Post a Comment