Thursday, April 23, 2015

5. Jewelry. They can be large earrings or a huge ring, I like pieces of jewelry that have their own


Glitter on the award of publication Lorella Flego Lucy T. Peter Windschnurer Nataša Frančič Isabella Buckovic Eva Zimet Ana Kristančič Taja Zuccato Andrea Effe Tesa Jurjaševič gift Administrator week! Advertising
Glitter on the award of publication Lorella Flego Lucy T. Peter Windschnurer fresh produce Nataša Frančič fresh produce Isabella Buckovic Eva Zimet Ana Kristančič Taja Zuccato Andrea Effe Tesa Jurjaševič gift Administrator week! Advertising fresh produce
Who knows, maybe even Santa Claus reading this column, and here and there checking our website, so try not sin! Jokes aside, thinking about gifts that are on my top list this year and clear as ever. It is true that some things are repeated (you know, the laundry is just a weak point), but it seems to me that this list may also be useful for any good idea, before we go into the wild adventure, which it says "Christmas shopping gifts ".
1. collar. Since they are everywhere present in all possible versions, and finally I played against one of the white pearls on a gray T-shirt ... right sweetness. I am thinking of black to spice up a little black dress or a cocktail gray; and I confess, if I find pudrastega, I would like to have immediately. Sonia Rykiel collar
2. Pyjamas. Somewhere between that which is 100 percent fresh produce comfortable and suitable only for when we are alone at home, and one that is so super sexy to her prince are constantly watching, but what if it is quite inappropriate to sleep. In the meantime, there is a long nightdress jersey, which is next to the robe. Comfortable, soft, warm, and, yes, even sexy. Set Bodas
4. Puli with stripes; This has come to me, I know that is hidden in the bottom of his closet, but pretend that you did not see. Puli brand J Crew, one of my favorites, is soft, comfortable, ideal for elegant jeans or pants, Short length. Can not wait to wear it. puli J Crew
5. Jewelry. They can be large earrings or a huge ring, I like pieces of jewelry that have their own story and require boldness. I like because real change clothes. fresh produce During fresh produce the earrings and the ring this time chose a ring. Ring Kenneth Jay Lane
6. Box for butter biscuits. Ok, this is not a fancy gift, I admit, but this box me like crazy, even if they have images of goblins, angels or fairies. And biscuits are naturally great! As soon as they run out, and we remain for at least a box that I use to store jewelry, fresh biscuits fresh produce (but when you sleep), or accessories for sewing. Boxes Marie Ange di Costa are my favorite! box Marie Ange di Costa box Flower Fairies Friends
7. mitts, perhaps even with rivets or, quite the contrary, woolen. Otherwise I was crazy like leather from Lagerfeld, but I confess that when I go to the store Accessorize, I mixed with the additives; prior hats, scarves and gloves remain open mouth. It would pudraste! gloves Karl Lagerfeld
8. Star or ribbon for the hair. You can ring, špangica or elastic or ribbon with a star, what matters is that glistens is gold in color (currently my favorite). Star of the hair ribbon for the hair ribbon for the hair
9. Letterhead fresh produce bag. In fact, I have enough, but I like crazy and it seems to me that always come in handy not only for an evening out. Of course require that we carry only a mobile phone and a credit card, but still need to recognize that they have their charm. This time I would like the animal print, a little wild, but not too much. Gucci Broadway Evening fresh produce Bag Gucci Broadway Evening Bag
10. Book Suri's Burn Book, written by Allie Hagan blog. Funny, cynical, impossible and of course fashion. Suri's fashion icon, inadvertently, as we doubt that it is itself fell into the vortex Ferragamo handbags and Louboutink, but the book is already fresh produce worth because it offers a whole chapter on the topic of Hollywood names. I did not know that Jamie Oliver has four children fresh produce with the names: Poppy Honey Rosie, Daisy Boo Pamela, Petal Blossom Rainbow and Buddy Bear Maurice. This is a book I really fresh produce have! You can find it on Amazon. fresh produce Book Suri's Burn Book
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym fresh produce title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
Categories Gift weeks music and film interviews Lorellin world of fashion icons fashion fashion accessories under the heading "aspiring fresh produce designers' fashion trends Slovenian foreign fashion for the soul health and beauty life
Inspiration of the day
Archives Select Month April 2015 March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September fresh produce 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 20

No comments:

Post a Comment