Home Post Post (Hangul) Life Story of my trail / pleasure trip petty people my work / place everyday may birthstone and I think Costa Rica knowledgebase HTML5 study rooms IT / WEB Web Accessibility / standards and other lifestyle information outside material / Translation Post (Eng) Information Life My Works Thoughts travel About Me MBTI Video Impressive Funny Dream Wiki Family Album
October 7, 2011 ~ 10 days went by Visa trip to Panama. I try to relax mind would go anyway to get out because of a haphazard Visa, membranous leaves again and do some seem to be an established excited. may birthstone Can not find what Panama has more than enough to be in, and that the free trade market in kkolrong area once had a view. What itgoyo who have bought also asked. And the day seems to be when the canal diameter. The so roughly plan (?) No, but I've Xing and archeology in Panama.
Mrs. Lee was in Russia on a bunch at the airport gift shop. I think on a group tour, the lady in Spanish also, English and deorapnida not even a word. (Again, they brave lady ...), ask the store clerk gives embracing reported in Russian persistent nyago clerk how much coffee is still some there and buy one just explain this, dude, antakkawoseo go short in Russian may birthstone -> I played translated into Spanish. (I Korea who inde why Russian, Spanish interpreter did that.
And finally arrived in Panama has taken the taxi to go to a book. $ 28 taxi ride alone. The rate is fixed. -Well, The tip was $ 30, a little more expensive ㅠ _ ㅠ there you feel. Zune is connected to the airport and the taxi driver will not say a word in English is going happened. Continuing to run throughout may birthstone the year juneunde tell me what to say S ppanyol, I know I just listen mothamyeonseo Si, Si and had to kkeutteok kkeutteok head.
Fortunately're going up the stairs near the sludge. By the way ...
I deogunyo dry and thirsty arm right next to the pineapple juice. Moving with pineapple pulp floating ice in Trier There are Kigoma to pass that felt sprout thorns relaxation. ^ ㅠ ^
I think ㅋㅋㅋ ... I think I would go off downstairs Kanji is inclined on lizards because? ㅋㅋㅋ haircut ... By the way ... head ... jwijwi ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
Amazon Web Service Android AWS Canvas Costa Rica DOCs elasticsearch Excel facebook google html5 iPhone Mobile Phone sencha SMART template Trip WEB games Airport Google may birthstone Docs seminar household consumption sencha sencha touch smartphone startup spreadsheet iPhone Android Amazon Web Services Amazon Web excel travel expenses founded in Costa Rica International project may birthstone templates with Facebook
RT @ estima7: corporate executive talks while targeting asked if he saw this written Uber and Airbnb have this one. Looking back I truly stupid question. Is he came out the car companies do not write this uber stayed in a nice hotel with Company outlay why bother writing may birthstone Airbnb ... 6 days ago @ cafeholmes2012 fun traveling? ^^ 2 weeks ago deoheok; He sat in the front seat top photos from passing jjikhyeotne. "@ may birthstone Kwang82: gwondogyun 'dinner of entrepreneurs' to be with buff.ly/16ychD6. Elastic http://t.co/pchEsyICcB 2 months ago we wrote a book search. I wrote a lot, but lack the heart to become useful for those new to the first search may birthstone engine and search to study elastic. # Elastic search may birthstone #elasticsearch http://t.co/zauABZ64LC 2 months ago RTrainygirl_: may birthstone South Korea's absurd addiction prevention video advertising has finally advanced far kotaku kotaku.com/south-koreas-g... http: // t .co / bcCYoORGlI 2 months ago RTlifedefrager: understanding the game and control yourself! LoL parent page astonishing open gamemeca.com/news/view.php?.... Riot of Korea friendly may birthstone ;; + Interest on contributions will be appreciated. 2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment