Jennifer Lopez Jennifer Lopez 07/24/1970 in New York Bronxu.Po example of hardworking parents who were in the land of infinite possibilities wanted ropa de moda 2011 to create a better future for the offspring, in the gentle six years started to work extremely hard for success and wealth: he forged with hours of dance, singing and games - all of which she did not leave any room for teenage freedom. "My mother made me sometimes locked in sobo.Zdaj I have for this hvaležna.Leta 1986, he won first film role (My Little Girl) .Prijateljice from a young age Jennifer remembered as a sharp girl, who has not left zafrkavati.Zelo few people wanted ropa de moda 2011 to be a sovražnik.Jennifer she went to a strict Catholic girls' high school, they have managed only redovnice.Dekleta had to observe strict disciplino.Jennifer was between girls are often violated the rules, but it was also one of the best students.
Even very young attracted boys and moške.Plesala as a little girl, and in high school she taught dance sošolke.Čeprav today Hollywood star in school plays never had major vloge.Ko disappeared from the Bronx by classmates never see you again in živo.Jennifer is danced in Hollywood, where one of the leading zvezdnic.V America say that Miss Lopez hotter than Jalapeno peppers, which is supposedly the hottest paprika.Kadar Jennifer sad or bad mood to me the only cure nakupovanje.Kadar ropa de moda 2011 to shop shoes, forget all svet.Takšna the 29-year-old Jennifer Lopez.
BRITNEY SPEARS Personal details: Full Name: Britney ropa de moda 2011 Jean Spears Date of Birth: 2.December, ropa de moda 2011 1981 Birthplace: Kentwood, Louisiana old Star sign: Sagittarius Parents: Jamie & Lynne Spears Brothers & Sisters: Bryan, 22 years & Jamie Lynn, 9- years old Hair Color: Light brown, dyed blonde Eye Color: Brown Height: 167.6 cm Weight: 47.6 kg Hobbies: Shopping, watching movies, reading romance novels, ropa de moda 2011 swimming ropa de moda 2011 and sunbathing on the beach. Objectives: The successful album and graduate from managemant or communicology Favorite food: Ice cream, pasta, hot dog Favorite ropa de moda 2011 color: Blue Childrens Favorite ropa de moda 2011 sports: Basketball, swimming Favorite teams: Chicago Bulls & New York Yankees Najlubsi players: Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson, Brad Pitt ... Favorite actress: Julia Roberts Favorite singers: Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Michael Jackson Favorite ropa de moda 2011 drink: Sprint Favorite Song: Purple Rain biography: This bright and beautiful teen from Kentwood in Louisiana is performed from an early age in the local dance magazines and church choirs. When she was 8 years old, she went to Atlanta to audition for Disney Channel'Mickey Mouse Club. She was too young, so did not get the role. Although not performed by the producer on the show-help u get an agent in New York. The next three summers spent in the Big Apple, where he taught at the Dance Centre Off-Brodway and acting art school. Creative learning it was worth it. Britney began to appear in commercials and Off-Broadway shows, where in 1991 he starred in the comedy "Ruthless". This film is designed according to the 1956 thriller "The Bad Seed". Britney says: "For 10 years I played a very poor child who looks really cute, but also evil. It was fun." When she was 11 years old, Britney finally VSOP in the Mickey Mouse Club. She stayed on the popular ropa de moda 2011 childrens show-u, which was filmed in Orlando for two years and then returned to his birthplace. After a normal year in high school focused on your future. Britney says: "It was fun for a while, but I am very longed to go out and see the world again." Britney loves pop music. Once went to New York after following your dreams. He says: "I ropa de moda 2011 always wanted to become a singer. ropa de moda 2011 I wanted to be since I was little." Audition for girls singing ropa de moda 2011 group led by the glory. She is currently completing high school with instructors. "I need a lot of help in geometry and Spanish," he admitted Britney. Despite the lively teenage behavior, it was Britney-no life difficult. "I ropa de moda 2011 organized promo, but this is only once a year," he recalls of his teenage ropa de moda 2011 life, "I ropa de moda 2011 sing and I love to travel." After recording with Martin in Sweden last spring and in New Jersey with Foster Britney is ready to make its own place in the world. Britney says: "I am acting more than anything and I love that people listen to my music. I know that I need to do a few things for it, but do not miss high school. When I was at home, we went out every weekend and still doing the same things . It is wonderful that so long do whatever you want. " As a reward for the hard work she won four European MTVE Awards: Best Singer, Best Pop Singer, Best Song for Baby One More Time, Breakthorough artist.
For all those who understand the title of this article is not confirmed ebno pojasnevati why Shakira chick in April at Caffe Shop. For all those who do not know, but a few hints: Girl is full bjonda severe Excellent lateral dancer girl has an excellent video girl says whenever, whatever Her elm are small and Humbel
No comments:
Post a Comment