"" I will not tell you, but I chose the bus ... "| The Cardinal François blog
Chronic captain underpants Blogs Editorials Day Debate Our employees Feedback
Last 10 News 10/10 assaults in taxis: it protects that, exactly? 04/10 modular St. Cath why I had not thought of? 29/09 Replica "Silo No. 5, a promising project for the 375th" 25/09 La Tour conveyors: more than a movie set in the heart of the 23/09 Tour Silo No. 5 22/09 ... That's what Montreal should do, make and remake again ... 20/09 What do we do with the Ste-Cat? Four scenarios ... 13/09 I took up the challenge of ... Book Bucket Challenge 03/09 Montreal has she need an architecture that is wow? About 02/09 "horrible" towers captain underpants Evolo ...
Last 10 comments 11:54 p.m. So basically, you have absolutely no ... 12:29 The trolleybus had beucoup problems ... 2:19 p.m. For those who preach for a ... 11:26 p.m. Now that we are ... @ 12:30 martintaxi54 ( 14 October 2014 11:49) You ... 24:26 Hi, I'm going to get another ... 1:56 p.m. Me, I want to be me ... 11:49 Do not mix ... 10:34 curiouslecteur Wow. Evil is deep ... 8:36 p.m. what makes me laugh about ...
Not only will I continue to believe, despite the protests of the Minister, but I will go even further in my predictions: Minister Poëti put a cross on the SLR ... but he will show the opposite
My impression: the minister does not say "I chose the bus." Instead, he says, "the SLR is a choice for the future, we want to move in that direction, and we therefore urge Ottawa to design the bridge so that it can possibly accommodate light rail."
I could be wrong. But I strongly have the impression captain underpants that the government is preparing Couillard indeed rebuild us "the shot of the shuttle train," a so-called strategy of "gradualism" popular governments.
1- because some arguments cited by the Minister Poëti are, to be polite, far from reality, which tends to confirm that Philippe Couillard had already decided to snub the SLR even before his election. I listed last three exhibits in this direction. I added two.
First, the minister said in an interview Poëti 15-18 at the AECOM study did not specify the operating costs of an SLR, which would be very expensive, "every year, is not far from the billion . And I'm not talking of buying, I'm just talking about the operation. "
Or I will not spit in the soup of the Minister, but the report states handsome captain underpants and well operating costs. And these costs do not exceed ... $ 55 million per year on average over the period 2021-2061 (silver, 2012). captain underpants We may think they are underrated, captain underpants but then to multiply to infinity, there still has limits ...
Second, the Minister said in the same interview that the government had not planned Marois "a penny for the SLR" in the Quebec Infrastructure Plan (QIP). Uh ... It's true that there is nothing in the PQI MTQ. But there is also a PQI for the entire government. And it contains a "reserve" item of 1.817 billion (page 24 of this document). An expected item, as stressed by Le Devoir last year, specifically, specifically for the SLR ...
According to the report captain underpants AECOM, the constraints are many. The bridge design is not the same for bus and train. The configuration of not more channels. And evacuation procedures must be provided for an SLR. It would not be easy, either, to keep the traffic on the bridge during the mode change. Not easy to provide an additional terminal for bus ... then suddenly transform the train station when we feel like it.
And if you expect captain underpants everything to an SLR, paths to the station through the various technical specifications, it does not it cost us dearly for a train ... which may never see the light? And we would not be better to simply make the train?
For talking to some observers familiar with these files, the conversion of a bus rapid transit (BRT) in SLR is a generally complex and wasteful operation because infrastructure designed for the bus have nothing to do with those hosting captain underpants a train. This is also what learned the hard Ottawa, which is transforming a SRB network SLR. Even if such a conversion was planned from the start, only 5% of the capital invested in the initial project will be recovered in the current project, according to Pierre Barrieau, PhD student in urban studies at UQAM and lecturer in planning transport.
In addition, conversion usually captain underpants occurs captain underpants at the worst time, or when the SRB is at full capacity. captain underpants Seattle has closed for two years his tunnel under the city center to allow
Chronic captain underpants Blogs Editorials Day Debate Our employees Feedback
Last 10 News 10/10 assaults in taxis: it protects that, exactly? 04/10 modular St. Cath why I had not thought of? 29/09 Replica "Silo No. 5, a promising project for the 375th" 25/09 La Tour conveyors: more than a movie set in the heart of the 23/09 Tour Silo No. 5 22/09 ... That's what Montreal should do, make and remake again ... 20/09 What do we do with the Ste-Cat? Four scenarios ... 13/09 I took up the challenge of ... Book Bucket Challenge 03/09 Montreal has she need an architecture that is wow? About 02/09 "horrible" towers captain underpants Evolo ...
Last 10 comments 11:54 p.m. So basically, you have absolutely no ... 12:29 The trolleybus had beucoup problems ... 2:19 p.m. For those who preach for a ... 11:26 p.m. Now that we are ... @ 12:30 martintaxi54 ( 14 October 2014 11:49) You ... 24:26 Hi, I'm going to get another ... 1:56 p.m. Me, I want to be me ... 11:49 Do not mix ... 10:34 curiouslecteur Wow. Evil is deep ... 8:36 p.m. what makes me laugh about ...
Not only will I continue to believe, despite the protests of the Minister, but I will go even further in my predictions: Minister Poëti put a cross on the SLR ... but he will show the opposite
My impression: the minister does not say "I chose the bus." Instead, he says, "the SLR is a choice for the future, we want to move in that direction, and we therefore urge Ottawa to design the bridge so that it can possibly accommodate light rail."
I could be wrong. But I strongly have the impression captain underpants that the government is preparing Couillard indeed rebuild us "the shot of the shuttle train," a so-called strategy of "gradualism" popular governments.
1- because some arguments cited by the Minister Poëti are, to be polite, far from reality, which tends to confirm that Philippe Couillard had already decided to snub the SLR even before his election. I listed last three exhibits in this direction. I added two.
First, the minister said in an interview Poëti 15-18 at the AECOM study did not specify the operating costs of an SLR, which would be very expensive, "every year, is not far from the billion . And I'm not talking of buying, I'm just talking about the operation. "
Or I will not spit in the soup of the Minister, but the report states handsome captain underpants and well operating costs. And these costs do not exceed ... $ 55 million per year on average over the period 2021-2061 (silver, 2012). captain underpants We may think they are underrated, captain underpants but then to multiply to infinity, there still has limits ...
Second, the Minister said in the same interview that the government had not planned Marois "a penny for the SLR" in the Quebec Infrastructure Plan (QIP). Uh ... It's true that there is nothing in the PQI MTQ. But there is also a PQI for the entire government. And it contains a "reserve" item of 1.817 billion (page 24 of this document). An expected item, as stressed by Le Devoir last year, specifically, specifically for the SLR ...
According to the report captain underpants AECOM, the constraints are many. The bridge design is not the same for bus and train. The configuration of not more channels. And evacuation procedures must be provided for an SLR. It would not be easy, either, to keep the traffic on the bridge during the mode change. Not easy to provide an additional terminal for bus ... then suddenly transform the train station when we feel like it.
And if you expect captain underpants everything to an SLR, paths to the station through the various technical specifications, it does not it cost us dearly for a train ... which may never see the light? And we would not be better to simply make the train?
For talking to some observers familiar with these files, the conversion of a bus rapid transit (BRT) in SLR is a generally complex and wasteful operation because infrastructure designed for the bus have nothing to do with those hosting captain underpants a train. This is also what learned the hard Ottawa, which is transforming a SRB network SLR. Even if such a conversion was planned from the start, only 5% of the capital invested in the initial project will be recovered in the current project, according to Pierre Barrieau, PhD student in urban studies at UQAM and lecturer in planning transport.
In addition, conversion usually captain underpants occurs captain underpants at the worst time, or when the SRB is at full capacity. captain underpants Seattle has closed for two years his tunnel under the city center to allow
No comments:
Post a Comment