The story of Willie G from New York
Willie G: Hello. These may I be wrong? Me: Of course. Willie G: Where did you come from? I: From Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Willie G: Oh, great. What are you doing in New York? Me: I'm a journalist. Willie G: Really? How long are you going here? Me: By the end of November. Willie G: Why only until then? Me: I must return. Willie G: It's hard you leave. Me: (smile) What are you doing? Willie G: The part that I like, I try to feed the family. I am a poet. Me: Good. What are you writing? Willie G: O life. I would like to read what my song? Here I have. Me: Of course.
This is the story of 70-year Newyorčanu metalshop that I met during the afternoon vacation in Central Park. Willie G is a fictitious metalshop person. Dark-skinned, with dark brown eyes, black rags and worn shojenih shoes, approached while I gazed into the sea of skyscrapers from the famous Fifth Avenue. "Now what this guy wants from me," I asked myself when I reached by to walk towards me. "Whether it past me," I initially wished.
Yes, in Ljubljana, the homeless, and it was my initial discomfort to the man who gave the impression of someone without a roof over his head, the result of Slovenian mentality 'leave me alone'. But when the discussion turned to work, and when I read his first song, I was released.
And I began to read. I never liked excessive sleazy stories about life. This song was different. Perhaps because the place where I read it, and how I got it in your hands. Written on a white sheet with lowercase, Title and black-and-white photos of the city. It seemed to me that I read in an instant. Thus, it was read.
I: Inspiring. Willie G: I thought that you might like. Would you help me out and bought it? Me: Of course, how much? Willie G: As many as you feel worthy. Me: Will the $ 10 right? Wille G: I will very grateful. (Smile) I: Here you go. Willie G: Thank you. I wish you a successful rest of the day. I: The same.
I can not imagine that would be something to do in Ljubljana. Even the king of the street - the newspaper, organized by the Ljubljana homeless, I bought in my life. Willie G had a temperament, energy, metalshop the will to live. When he saw that I was willing to pay him, he drew a smile on your face, similar to the child. metalshop No, Willie G did not get 10 dollars for fear that I would do anything if he would not give. I simply said that it deserves.
Discussion in New York, mostly short and concise. A difference in the dialogue between New Yorkers and Slovenes in schadenfreude. metalshop Slovenians are known as people who can afford a neighbor of success, if they themselves do not reap. Here is the success already live. Time in New York real money. All are in a hurry to work or out of it. Those who have at their disposal a couple of free hours or minutes to decide to withdraw from the noisy world. This is the reason that the dialogues are shallow. This man will be hard to find moral support, metalshop so the foreigners who come here to live and work hard.
The city is wants to do first steps alone, without help. You have to be raw, ready for anything. The latter is impossible. Eight million people representing eight million stories and eight million desire to succeed. All will fail. This law has been a law of nature. Some data suggest metalshop that here is currently around 26 thousand homeless. These can be seen everywhere.
A skyscrapers, stretching from Battery Park across Broadway to Harlem, they give inspiration. You feel a challenge, metalshop you see it. Stand in the middle of the street, full of different people, these adrenaline through your veins. Look to the mighty metalshop bridges connecting Manhattan with Brooklynom and Queensom is seen as an erotic film that shows everything. A walk through the old part of Queens called conjures up the smell of history. Rate, which gives the impression that despite the difficult times can be anything you draw the thorny path. For it you have to have courage.
New York is like a eight-thousander in the Himalayas. From you require adherence. If you do not have confidence metalshop in their own abilities, you have stood on the foot. More than upoštevaš, You acknowledge, live with their talents, closer to your site and place it closer to you. Big Apples impression of the hotel room is non-exhaustive. I am fortunate to live the city that never sleeps, meet a genuine housing emigrants.
Categories
Willie G: Hello. These may I be wrong? Me: Of course. Willie G: Where did you come from? I: From Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. Willie G: Oh, great. What are you doing in New York? Me: I'm a journalist. Willie G: Really? How long are you going here? Me: By the end of November. Willie G: Why only until then? Me: I must return. Willie G: It's hard you leave. Me: (smile) What are you doing? Willie G: The part that I like, I try to feed the family. I am a poet. Me: Good. What are you writing? Willie G: O life. I would like to read what my song? Here I have. Me: Of course.
This is the story of 70-year Newyorčanu metalshop that I met during the afternoon vacation in Central Park. Willie G is a fictitious metalshop person. Dark-skinned, with dark brown eyes, black rags and worn shojenih shoes, approached while I gazed into the sea of skyscrapers from the famous Fifth Avenue. "Now what this guy wants from me," I asked myself when I reached by to walk towards me. "Whether it past me," I initially wished.
Yes, in Ljubljana, the homeless, and it was my initial discomfort to the man who gave the impression of someone without a roof over his head, the result of Slovenian mentality 'leave me alone'. But when the discussion turned to work, and when I read his first song, I was released.
And I began to read. I never liked excessive sleazy stories about life. This song was different. Perhaps because the place where I read it, and how I got it in your hands. Written on a white sheet with lowercase, Title and black-and-white photos of the city. It seemed to me that I read in an instant. Thus, it was read.
I: Inspiring. Willie G: I thought that you might like. Would you help me out and bought it? Me: Of course, how much? Willie G: As many as you feel worthy. Me: Will the $ 10 right? Wille G: I will very grateful. (Smile) I: Here you go. Willie G: Thank you. I wish you a successful rest of the day. I: The same.
I can not imagine that would be something to do in Ljubljana. Even the king of the street - the newspaper, organized by the Ljubljana homeless, I bought in my life. Willie G had a temperament, energy, metalshop the will to live. When he saw that I was willing to pay him, he drew a smile on your face, similar to the child. metalshop No, Willie G did not get 10 dollars for fear that I would do anything if he would not give. I simply said that it deserves.
Discussion in New York, mostly short and concise. A difference in the dialogue between New Yorkers and Slovenes in schadenfreude. metalshop Slovenians are known as people who can afford a neighbor of success, if they themselves do not reap. Here is the success already live. Time in New York real money. All are in a hurry to work or out of it. Those who have at their disposal a couple of free hours or minutes to decide to withdraw from the noisy world. This is the reason that the dialogues are shallow. This man will be hard to find moral support, metalshop so the foreigners who come here to live and work hard.
The city is wants to do first steps alone, without help. You have to be raw, ready for anything. The latter is impossible. Eight million people representing eight million stories and eight million desire to succeed. All will fail. This law has been a law of nature. Some data suggest metalshop that here is currently around 26 thousand homeless. These can be seen everywhere.
A skyscrapers, stretching from Battery Park across Broadway to Harlem, they give inspiration. You feel a challenge, metalshop you see it. Stand in the middle of the street, full of different people, these adrenaline through your veins. Look to the mighty metalshop bridges connecting Manhattan with Brooklynom and Queensom is seen as an erotic film that shows everything. A walk through the old part of Queens called conjures up the smell of history. Rate, which gives the impression that despite the difficult times can be anything you draw the thorny path. For it you have to have courage.
New York is like a eight-thousander in the Himalayas. From you require adherence. If you do not have confidence metalshop in their own abilities, you have stood on the foot. More than upoštevaš, You acknowledge, live with their talents, closer to your site and place it closer to you. Big Apples impression of the hotel room is non-exhaustive. I am fortunate to live the city that never sleeps, meet a genuine housing emigrants.
Categories
No comments:
Post a Comment