Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Since appeared by lookbooks of several brands, just wanted one and did not rest until I tried a few


Since appeared by lookbooks of several brands, just wanted one and did not rest until I tried a few. Point negative- botero normally are huge and low ... good people, is not very flattering ... Zara Especially, seem even blankets and the desired look is relaxed, but not relaxed kind of just-me-up -and-brought-to-blanket-d the-couch .. but they are beautiful, there it is!
The latter was chosen botero for the cold days. I like him a lot, is very versatile, elegant and shorter ... plus is reversible! On the other side is gray, which is like having two ponchos. I have not dropped! :) (Live is much cooler, the photo does not do it justice.)
Nikkita of the 11/19/2014 botero at 19:13
I have a very simple, I bought at Stradivarius. I have the same problem as you, because I am very low, but use mine with a thin belt (by chance came up with the poncho) to mark a bit waist and not be swallowed up by it. I really like and have one more, the Parfois, on the waiting botero list, just missing me try to see if I like! Review link respond discussion
me
Other boxes Imperfect botero Lady ViagemLes Would ... A room for two Peach From Under The Placebo botero Effect Days Gone By Let's just breathe ... Exchange & Inks Margins Famelga Subjects And now what is next? Feminices Walkthrough ... LaKmPiNg The Gardens of Memory The bluest of blues Street Bored of Coffee, Chocolate and Strawberries Moth Books of The Sweet Lips Release The Star This is not simply the methaphore La p'tite gourmande sucré
Back to top | Accommodation: Blogs by SAPO.

No comments:

Post a Comment