Sunday, February 8, 2015

By Mandy and Gabi on Feb 7, 2015 INVITATION :: TRAM ...

MONOGRAM PONCHO BURBERRY
I do not usually be very fashion victim, but has always one or another piece that has just hit captivating my heart. This applies to the latest craze of Burberry, the Monogram Poncho! Also been able! It has no style muse who has not one to call your own:
It even comes with your initials. I Need To. In the final entry of the parade the models appeared with several of them, duly customized. After that, it was good leads them to the street style, but not enough to tire me, lol. I know that looking like a this side of the other, it loses some charm, because it is a remarkable piece. But when I saw this look of Olivia on Pinterest, I was mesmerized. Maybe this is because I always liked ponchos (I and Ugly Betty), the more I believe that the nomenclature is not exactly appropriate. All my life I thought ponchos were closed! But if the Burberry says, who am I to counter?
I know it's not the best time to talk about something so warm, but winter is coming out there, right? girl scouts of america It happens. :) Also, many people travel and may be based on the reference right now. Otherwise, in a few six months we are already prepared. girl scouts of america The problem is that the Burberry girl scouts of america Poncho Monogram cost US $ 1,395.00. Ouch! So much for my pocket, especially if you think it is more expensive than a trench the brand itself. Then I'll have to settle for a similar:
All these are in the range of 50.00 obamas in Asos. I had to resort to gringo site, because no one will sell something here in Brazil now! Yeah a hot breath darn ... lol. Of course girl scouts of america these are not cashmere, are acrylic, but it is the price. Does my grandma edge my little letters for me? hahaha ...
Gabi! Tell you that I got to go on the Burberry website to see when I saw the SJP using, I loved! I gave up for two reasons: the price (obviously) and tb pq this Brasilia heat would not allow me to use anything like that !!!!
By Mandy and Gabi on Feb 7, 2015 INVITATION :: TRAM ...
Kelven girl scouts of america in HAND MODEL NEEDS UP! roose micheline girl scouts of america pareira saints in SPLIT ENDER :: CUTTER TIP DOUBLE! Adriell In Romanno in #STARVINGRIOTIPS :: SUMMER CUP Dani in #STARVINGRIOTIPS :: SUMMER CUP White on ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY - Breast Reduction!
Blogs Friends 2Beauty Findings of Bia Love Farm Ale Garattoni Amiga bapho Chic Fashion Blog Fashion girl scouts of america Blog Showcase Space Chata Wellington Boot Claudinha Stoco Things Diva Day Beauté I Maquio F-utilities girl scouts of america Fashion Coolture Melon Fashion Fair Fashionismo Pop Futilish Glamour Garage Juliana Burlamaqui Just Found Just Lia Modices break Feminices Touch Neon
lipstick beauty blog hair collection shopping tips Style tip enamel glitter Store Launch Look Look of the Day Looks Make makeup fashion nail art new york NY Starving trend trend nails second dress different girl scouts of america travel nails Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment