Friday, February 20, 2015

Home Links to radars and satellites Related blogs and Contact. About me. Orgon and Orgonite: basic


Home Links to radars and satellites Related blogs and Contact. About me. Orgon and Orgonite: basic concepts How to Make Orgonite Vinegar dissolves chemtrails and artificial storm clouds Orgonite and Weather Control on OrgoNet FAQ: Why and how to manage the weather? Rauni Kilde Czech
http://www.parlamentnilisty.cz/arena/rozhovory/Lekar-veteran-Obrtel-ktery-vraci-medaile-promlouva-Nebudu-ovce-USA-co-drzi-v-tlame-cervenou-karticku-Toto-jsem-zazil-na-misich-NATO-a-mam-jasno-352277 Doctor-Obrtel veteran who returns medals, speaks: I'm not a sheep USA, what holds in its mouth a red card. This is what I experienced on NATO missions and got clear
INTERVIEW former military doctor Obrtel Marek, who decided children s place to return their medals because NATO led by the US, according to him, a criminal organization, in an exclusive interview ParlamentníListy.cz describes in detail the circumstances children s place which led to this decision. children s place He said what he had witnessed on missions in Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina. The safety of our country children s place according to him, should provide a European army, including Russia.
So far I have received no opinion from the Ministry of Defence, which I addressed my letter. Ministry spokesman says that so far they have not received my letter, probably somewhere in the pre-Christmas rush late, but was recommended, so it should be. If I have an answer to his letter, others arrange in accordance with it.
This is the NATO Medal for service in Bosnia and Herzegovina - Medal SFOR, Bosnia I spent two rotations of 14 months ACR Medal for service children s place abroad (the NATO mission), NATO Medal for service in Kosovo - KFOR medals, commemorative medal the 50th anniversary of NATO.
Responding to act Mark Obrtel: MEP Jana Černochová children s place (ODS) deputies and Gabal Benešík (both KDU-CSL), former minister of defense, General Miroslav Kostelka security analyst Jan Schneider
In an open letter you state that the awards are returning because he was "deeply ashamed of the fact that you served a criminal organization such as NATO, led by the USA and its perverse interests around the world." What was the impetus that made you to this decision?
The current political situation, especially in connection with events in Ukraine, but of course, not only here, also in Libya, Syria, Iraq had, indeed, in Afghanistan, and it just recently. You asked but on impulse, that is Ukraine. Ukraine is written in American manuscripts with the difference that becomes the platform for Russia and has openly threatens Europe children s place and indeed the world. children s place There are used the same practices, manipulation, lies, provocations to create pretexts for subsequent actions, spurious "evidence", media disinformation, there is abused the local population to steps planned in advance and the "influence public opinion" subsequently implemented. This is all I know and have experienced children s place the "first-hand" in Kosovo and I was after returning from this mission disgusted, frustrated, children s place burned out, and even then it led to my departure from the General Staff and then from the army, where I stopped to see the prospect of yet, my professional career soldier was at the time, I think, very well "off".
I also had the misfortune (or lucky enough ??) that I served a second rotation in Bosnia and Herzegovina at the time it was a "humanitarian bombing" of Serbia, including schools, nurseries, hospitals, trains with passengers when playing "monster process" Racak, which deeply affected me back then, and I always children s place saw the terror in her eyes, terror and uncertainty, children s place but also anger and hatred of the Serbs, who were in Serbia, their families, and their cry when they in some cases humanitarian vyzabíjeli all the related family .....
And then I served in Kosovo and I fully understood what this "if" in 1999 was all whom we serve, both from us wants no opinion (ie different from the official doctrine) as of narkomafiánů become dear representatives later separate State how the mass murderers become heroes, whom NATO, USA and the West goes hand - and you ask - why ??? Well, I experienced then, not me "arrived" finally, the famous children s place "pogrom against the Serbs" 17.- 19. 3. 2004, when the full nudity showed who is who and what goes to whom. I am a Christian, not ashamed of it, and just one day, 17. 3. 2004, we, along with the Irish celebrated the feast of St. Patrick, when he came the first reports of what was happening. I saw in it a certain symbolism for himself, and it also influenced my subsequent departure of senior children s place military functions, and then from the army.
But this should be added that not NATO itself is criminal, but the politics of its leaders is criminal. If NATO really serve to defend member states against external children s place aggressors in pure form this goal, it would not be on it too probably nothing criminal. The organization is under the guise of "fighting for freedom and democracy, human rights and humanitarian goals, children s place and who knows what else & #

No comments:

Post a Comment