I personally would have buttoned up the shirt look but great overall! http://diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie Reply Delete
I am now visiting groups of bloggers who are on facebook, where I also publish news from the mine. And soon, later this month, will appear a project that has been growing over recent months desdes - the renewal of blogs - will lead to a last name. And I'm currently doing some disclosure whenever I can. So I invite you to walk through there. It is a diverse blog. Beauty, low shopping, many opinion pieces, etc. Goes there for, become a follower and always receive news daily. Of course I will follow you back! (Already follow) Kisses Joana Farias | Written by Joana - facebook: http://www.facebook.com/writtenbyjoana - and the blog itself - http://writtenbyjoana.blogspot.pt - Delete thirty one bags Reply
Loved the look, this poncho is beautiful! Kisses, http://diariodeumafricana.blogspot.pt Reply Delete
2013 (25) July (7) August (9) September (2) October (2) November (1) December (4) 2014 (80) January (5) February (6) March (5) April (4) May (4) June (6) July (9) August (9) September (8) October (7) November (10) December (7) 2015 (9) January (9) Personal & Photos | Bye bye 2014! Outfit | Welcome 2015! Inspiration | Turtlenecks Outfit | Knitted cape Outfit | Poncho New in | Winter thirty one bags sales Outfit | A touch of red New in | Small tote bag Inspiration | Berlin Fashion Week
No comments:
Post a Comment