I'm no good for the meshes !! But I am persistent !! I will doing and broken up ... and doing until you get the hang ... and sometimes when I catch them the way, I lose the will and is more a work that stands in a bag ... well ... I have some believe that this will be different, that this will come to an end and a use ... It's a cover for child, made with circular needle ... Just found circular needles 80 cm, could not put the neckline of a needle knitting as great to close the circle. Apprentice in knitting, I know tricks or precepts to do ... desenrasquei me :) and the first laps were made with 4 needles, then with the increases, as was the circle closed on circular needle ... Now is a solitaire work, the needle 4 is too thin and the work yields little but goes walking ...
I'm doing so: - started with 90 stitches and closed the circle by placing a mark to mark the beginning jaspis of his career. -1st Career: did 30 stitches in stockinette; 2 stitches jaspis in knitting point; 8 half point and 2 point tricot (to braid); made 33 more in stocking; 2 stitches in knitting point; 8 half point and 2 point knitting jaspis (for the 2nd braid) and 3 in stocking - I got to mark completing the 1st career. - 2nd career: inc - before the points in knitting to increase to the right; make 2 tricot points, 8 middle, 2 tricot and do increase the left. Continue career ... following: a simple switch career with a increases, taking jaspis into account the mesh that will make the braid the front and the back. If my explanation is very confusing, I learned here :) http://tricosemcostura.com/2011/05/20/receita-trico-sem-costura-poncho-da-fazenda-em-la-natural-para-o-inverno-2011/ On this website there is a link to a video that teaches how to make the increases ... Good job !! :)
Also I'm doing two scarves and two caps for my "feijõezinhos" the first was also to do and undo, now you I taste, but I see no end to the thing ... do not give up :) Force Pinta Reply Delete
I can only say that everything I know - though little - has been learned using the technique makes / breaks! We ended up learning and taking his taste. Personally, I love knitting, because it is fast and very relaxing! The poncho is working and should be finished! Reply kiss Delete
Agendas (4) Arraiolos (4) mother Arts (1) pouches / necessaires (15) Dolls (19) Embroidery jaspis (26) Wooden boxes (18) Lamps (1) Cases (21) Wallets (6) Bindings (6) baby layette (1) Schemes (1) Flowers (3) markers jaspis (1) Christmas jaspis (6) Reviews ... (6) Other (5) Footsteps (2) Name plates (3) Key Chain (6) brooches (6) Tables (4) Recycling (2) Bags (2) painted trays (1) fabrics (3) Old Arts (2)
2015 (2) January (2) Work ready !! Case in tricot (poncho) instructions ... 2014 (19) December (2) November (1) October (1) September (5) August (2) July (1) May (2) April (1) March (2) February (1) January (1) 2013 (40) December (1) October (2) September (2) July (2) June (3) May (3) April (3) March (7) February (7) January (10) 2012 (54) December (5) November (10) October (7) September (6) August (1) July (2) June (3) May (4) April (4) March (4) February (1) January jaspis (7) 2011 (39) December (3) November (7) October (2) September (5) July (3) June (1) May (5) April (1) March (2) February (4) January (6) 2010 (31) December (4) November jaspis (4) October (6) September (17)
Many key ring
Evil-Me-Want-Want-Me Well
Christmas !!
My work in tricot
Paint and Paintings Pink Carnation
Things From Home
The Flower Fairy
Arts and Ideas
No comments:
Post a Comment