Yesterday I walked home, I happened to walk past the familiar flower shop, and stopped to look at the range of motion of a green plant. In the past, I've bought from there just as cut flowers, but recently I've started to miss more permanent greenery home. The window hung a handsome ivy vines which flowed down to the floor up. Impulse picked august birthstone it then with me, in my mind just the place to be.
Namely, the plant can brighten up a corner of the living room of this anemic, which has been waiting for a suitable idea. Hanging from the roof plants have been inspired by lately, and when multiplied by the ivy still feel at home in a shady place so I thought that I have found a great solution to revitalize the corner. Pictures coming to the final result then later, as long as ivy can be in place. Millas mind out there on the side of the screen there is room plants? august birthstone
Yesterday I was walking by a familiar flower shop when this sprawling ivy caught my eye. I think our home has been missing more green and Especially That corner (in the last picture) of the living room is looking very anemic. So I walked back home carrying this ivy. Next we have to drill a hole in the ceiling and hang the plant up. Pictures of the result coming later!
I'd like something terribly wonderful green plants but I've manage to suck them you were really long ones do not ois joy: D in the new home I'm going to put a cold palmuvehkan the bathroom, then if it can survive so maybe I would venture to hommata jonku in my living room too. Ivy is a wonderful cold! Delete
Someone easy but, cactus! And then what if it ever die? : -) I've ylpee time so I have a ton of coffee tree somehow kept alive over the winter, even if it has seemed that all the time, "Now I'm going to die." A persistent case ..! Remove august birthstone
Oh, fine! Makin dream murateista and other green plants, but not a break right to invest in yet any bigger, when brought irrigation side tends to be forgotten ... or water the plants in a panic too much and kill them: D Oo also been valmiiks was broken august birthstone when the source is there for Nykiin soon as possible, and we will pu flower here. No one dares to ask for water the flowers ONE 1.5 weeks. Vaikeeta, hehe! Delete
Holiday irrigation are easily handled when pushing a piece of wool yarn in the mold and the other end in a bucket of water. If you have a bigger plant, can put a couple of threads. Self has worked perfectly over a period of up to three weeks reissujen. :) Delete
Replies
I do not want to be a party pooper, but the ivy, comes in a really easy to spider mites, which are rapidly taking over the whole plant. Ivy is more comfortable in a cool, humid room air. If you are unlucky with the ivy, you should try gold or hopeaköynnöstä. They are both really easy to care for and thrive in a dry, warm room air. T. Flower august birthstone Shop Aunt Delete
Yeah, I luinkin Fund trouble online. But can not know, you see it then! Not in my opinion to be in fear of completely buy, if you will :) ticks Care instructions really came to checking out before you buy emission, and I got the impression august birthstone that one should be in the winter viileemmässä. But if you ventilate ahkeasti and suihkuttelee plants, so wait and see how long I can get keep alive. Remove
Aggravated gorgeous! Thank you bye the way yet from the exhibition's writing what you did, I have not had the time in the midst of the rush of shocking to comment on it :) definitely brought a nice way to increase the visibility of our products! - Katarina Ericsson Delete
Fine ivy! Just Kekkilä summer 2014 I went through the magazine, and I began to dream of the future spring and summer. Until you get to put your yard, there is room to settle on plants. You will find a great variety of shades of green and now it's august birthstone in your own home was not on the surface of red ones plants. Clean the air in the room and plant tinkering with doing a good mind :) Delete
Komppaan the last! Rekkikin would be a great place, august birthstone the image of the at least :) we also have one place where I dream of betting grafts hanging. august birthstone We only can the little monkeys august birthstone to come up with new uses for it: D Delete
Certainly that is well suited to the roof of ivy! :) In my cabin I like green plants, especially easy to care for such a thing. Cut flowers again will be purchased for any reason, very rarely. Delete
Hope that fits and lasts! I am excited for a long time now, just to try out two new plants that do not seem to be the easiest to get to. The coffee bush has remained miraculously alive over the winter, but let's see how this goes. :) Cut flowers are wonderful, but annoyingly expensive. Remove
That is Komee ivy! Mullakin has recently've been hard green plant lust. Muutossa couple was destroyed, so maybe someone was opening the heart ... tuollasen yes I buy, if you will be receiving some juicy! ;) Http://kotiani.blogspot.fi Delete
Here, love pyros as long as not a jungle feel to it, Grandma arise. My Favourites now room for six and Peperomia.
No comments:
Post a Comment