Home Info News Portal January February March April May June July August September month of October November December blog Seasons Spring Summer Autumn Winter olive des olive Urban Rural Transportation Nature Resort Herbs Interesting original music Video Flash Hand Made Painter Writer
Kike looked olive des olive at him carefully and squinted one eye. It was obvious that the bus driver to ask a formality, and that he did not even think to help passengers who arrived late in the city. Often it happens, people ask how you are, and in fact they generally are not interested in the answer. They say - I'm sorry, but they do not care, they ask only that you keep quiet and do not think things seriously olive des olive and do not know how to say anything without saying much more.
Kike smiled. The driver's name was Osman or so, so it figured out for those couple of hours on the bus. It was thick, overgrown in a few days old beard and does not essentially care for passengers, he worked his job mechanically, but even he was afraid whether they would come to the city because this snow has fallen from eighty-four. So many times it is repeated these days that even the sparrows on branches remembered.
He weighed what people are saying and how they are cold and uninterested in other people's misfortune, trying not to be like that. Ever since she turned forty decided that would try every next day will be a little bit better person than yesterday. olive des olive Fails him every time, but the idea did not give up.
He left the deserted bus station. It was cold. Nobody, not even the taxi drivers who for a long time no accident could prevent not on duty when arriving passengers, were not in his usual place, not one.
That Osman waited at least a little Kike would have answered the question and he would not mind to him for help, but Osman escaped in time. The station must have been a place where the drivers who might be late to warm up and spend the night, or not, all the same, Osman was not.
It's not very often had the opportunity to look at the city in time after midnight, bound with snow and ice, but he could not now came to mind. The scene was surreal, beneath the lights were pulled snowflake, white mirror at herself and the sleepy town gave a fairy-tale look.
- What's wrong with you, you mother. Are you crazy? Now it's fashionable setting themselves on fire and you would It's freezing, email is your joke. If you bored with life and there are easier ways to kill yourself. Since this is a minus, olive des olive and the wolves are afraid and you're in that majičici like the month of July. You're not normal, you're not my mother, has at least minus one hundred fifty ...
The young man stood up with those benches. He was confused, not knowing what to say, in the first moment, although it was impossible Kiketu to do that do not shake, do not grind their teeth, olive des olive not trembling as he trembled and on it were two jackets.
- How painful I should not have, so that we can smrzneš. They would have you as a monument to the bench, would be frozen until the spring, and no one would be found. It would be news in the papers, on one day, but tomorrow would have forgotten.
- Where is it exactly, I'm not sure that I would guess at this resurrection?
Snow snowed two of them quickly crossed the street. The wind was chasing snowflakes directly in the face, until they went to one narrow door, which was Kike that I would never have found it, not a word spoken.
- Without you, this cafe I would never have found it, he said gratefully as he removed his jacket, hat and scarf and adjusting the table next to the wall. - I thought these tablecloths are no longer true, this cubical, osmijehnu it.
- I Kike, and if I'm good or I did not know. Everyone olive des olive would at this salaukovini tried to remove those benches, olive des olive so you do not have to be good. I'm sorry, rich as izgalami you. So I reacted to the first, it tells the heart and not the head. After that I should get it, but it's over.
Sisko just smiled and Kike saw cute dimples, big laughing. He had black hair and big, dark eyes, tuft at the head, and from it radiated sadness Kike not understand. He was young, barely crossed the twentieth, olive des olive now it is better seen although the room where they were sitting in the gloom.
Kike looked over to the bar and not coming to say anything because the waiter has already found next to them and somehow looked significantly Siska, and this he just nodded. He thought that the young man here is probably olive des olive a regular customer and waiter knows him.
- The women I have done a lot of nonsense, you know ... But to sit on the bench in this cold and stare at her window ... there you overtook me. Not to me that I am criticizing, and once again I'm sorry I attacked olive des olive as ugly as you and I know for years, it was not with malicious intent. Shocked me when I saw you through that cold.
- Oh, it's a long story, Sisko is fudging, not he talked to a man who sees for the first time in their lives, and yet something in Kiketovoj spontaneity that a warmth and openness, as if still familiar from somewhere, did not let him get away from him.
- I was in Sarajevo, bus well overdue. When I arrived at the station deserted at this time there is no living olive des olive soul n
No comments:
Post a Comment