The seminar, organized by the Russian urwerk systems Kik boxing club Cruiser, which was recently held in our oldest SD worker urwerk who is the Red Cross was a wonderful experience of the Russian defense system and self-defense. Instructor Denis Rjauzova I met last summer at the seminar in. Our first encounter was not really commendable. My godmother and I were probably the first women prisustvopvale his seminar, judging by his reaction. urwerk I personally did not mind because I'm used to in my life that are often the first to be different things. Ancient '90s I was the only kik bokserki in KBK Red Star Delije, then stunt ... so the whole range of activities marked the "first". I love that through kik boxing broader positive energy and breaks the prejudice of the majority of people that kik boxing a sport for men only, that girl looks awful, that Kik boxers aggressive, uneducated, etc ... In support declare it part of the message urwerk I received recently: "Since I've been a long time out of the world of martial skills I did not know anything about the club, "Cruiser", and to be honest, even about you. Only later, looking at the official web site of your team, and your reading urwerk sports and life biography, it seems to me that I started it recalls the names of your time when you're competing. You would then (if the memory does not deceive me) not only caused a sensation urwerk in kikboksu, but even one of the first stunt in Serbia. Now, when I was a little older (and hopefully, a little "mature"), I learned to appreciate the girls (and women in general) in any branch of activity (or sport) they are dealing with. In that sense, I'm really curious how you managed to accomplish all that you've achieved so far (sports and business career, college, marriage, family ...). I would like you to understand that this is not so different just like an ordinary form of recognition. The key reason of my remarks is that in recent times bear the thought to get back into a boxing hall. On the one hand, I miss the Training times (anything), and on the other, I have no more desire, no desire, to train and mastered urwerk some techniques urwerk that do not interest me, or that I do not believe that they are efficacious. "That's the goal kik Boxing: to bring as many people in the hall for training where you can throw all negative energy, frustration, anger ..... these people will not be champions but will, I guarantee, restful urwerk sleep and be happier in every way. And that's urwerk what we're missing ...
What a feeling to be Daniel Ricardo in Melbourne-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 03/18/2014. It smells like metal and sticky Dusan Jr, 3/12/2014. F1 tests: Whining and crying Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 03/04/2014. ETCC - A new era in his career Mikic Vesnić-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 02/17/2014. HAPPY 90th break Pejovic, urwerk 28/01/2014.
Why I love kik boxing break Pejovic, 12/09/2013. F1 tests: Whining and crying Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 03/04/2014. Šumaher - stories about drug addicts adrenaline-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 01/08/2014. HAPPY 90th break Pejovic, 28/01/2014. Never lost, only lessons. No watch, just stomping break Pejovic, 11/14/2013. ETCC - A new era in his career Mikic Vesnić-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, urwerk 02/17/2014. RUN, FROG, RUN Skabo, 04/23/2013. It smells like metal and sticky Dusan Jr, 3/12/2014. GOODBYE, DISCREET HEROES Skabo, 07/06/2013. SERBIA TO DORĆOLA! Skabo, 04/29/2013.
(NO) Responsibility Skabo, 30.03.2013. GOODBYE, DISCREET HEROES Skabo, 07/06/2013. European man will become world: Support Dusan Borkovića! Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 11/10/2013. RUN, FROG, RUN Skabo, 04/23/2013. PALANKA WITHOUT SOUL Skabo, 06/12/2013. RACE FOR LIFE Skabo, 04/06/2013. Mastectomy OR lobotomy Skabo, 05/16/2013. SERBIA TO DORĆOLA! Skabo, 04/29/2013. Srbia will win, Croissants us are afraid Pantea, 22.03.2013. DEATH OF FASCISM - FREEDOM OF MIND Skabo, 09/05/2013.
Show Home Log In Register News Politics Business Society Serbia Belgrade Stars Sports Football Basketball Other Sports Black Chronicle Planet Entertainment Tech Car Doctor Sex Style Extra + Comment on Photo Gallery Strip Girl Joke Day Forecast Infographic Events Recipe of the Day Horoscope
No comments:
Post a Comment