Always follow all back to "happy 90th", and so I ... These 90's were very interesting in my life. In Belgrade, suits usa there were only two leading kik boxing clubs: Red Star and Zemun. There are now 36 registered clubs. I was one of the first girls who are trained kik boxing ... And then appeared some Dragana Ignjatic, Danica Velickovic, Jelena Jaksic, Dusica Jankovic, B. Brkljač suits usa Ljuba Pantović ... I have often mix it with Danica Velickovic and DUŠICA Jankovic ... In this During all three of us were blondes, trained kik boxing CZ Delije, studied DIF .... so perhaps it is not surprising that we are people of meat. I remember that Danica and me very annoyed that people are confused us, because we were not on the same characteristics, nor its sports results. The club has always existed to some rivalry between us. Personally, I prefer to sparingujem with her regularly and I threw in nok daun. Let me explain to readers what is nok daun.
Nok daun is a condition in which you no good, but you're suits usa still on your feet, you're in unconsciousness as you live to knock (what happened to me one-on suits usa training with a trainer sparingujući Döndür - but on another occasion). 1995th in the championship of Yugoslavia in Zrenjanin, we arrived to the final Dusica Jankovic and me. Since we were from the same club, and coaches were divided. With her in the corner stood Nebojsa Milosevic, known as NECA.
With me in the corner was Neven Döndür. When entering the ring told me: "If you beat a lot, you Bacic towel!" That means, if he threw me a towel, I'd lost the match. Details I can not remember. That's why we are engraved words: "If you beat a lot, Bacic your towel!!" I remember only that in the course details loud scream (which was unusual for kik boxing) because it was in nok Daun and I looked at the coach because I was afraid that we do not throw the towel. The judge in the ring she counted down to 8, and we continued to fight. I won but I was not feeling much winning. I struggled to get to victory ... Today, after almost 20 years, only I am of all these girls remained in kik boxing. Some of the aforementioned girls went in body fitness, Danica was my godmother suits usa of married and works as a professor of physical education. Thyme went into
Brazil and become a great champion in boxing world caliber. suits usa It is well known and recognized throughout suits usa the world. I'm happy for her ... But really, honestly. And I? I am satisfied with my life, because I still do what I love. I believe the school kik boxing Cruiser Red Cross, our oldest SD Worker, I'm chairman of the Alliance of Belgrade kik boxing, I am raising three children ... that's it ... You never know what life has plans for you. Through kik boxing ojačaš, and learn to defeat suits usa and victory ...
What a feeling to be Daniel Ricardo in Melbourne-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 03/18/2014. It smells like metal and sticky Dusan Jr, 3/12/2014. F1 tests: Whining and crying Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 03/04/2014. ETCC - A new era in his career Mikic Vesnić-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 02/17/2014. HAPPY 90th break Pejovic, 28/01/2014.
Why I love kik boxing break Pejovic, 12/09/2013. F1 tests: Whining and crying Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 03/04/2014. Šumaher suits usa - stories about drug addicts adrenaline-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 01/08/2014. Never lost, only lessons. No watch, just stomping break Pejovic, 11/14/2013. HAPPY 90th break Pejovic, 28/01/2014. ETCC - A new era in his career Mikic Vesnić-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 02/17/2014. It smells like metal and sticky Dusan Jr, 3/12/2014. RUN, FROG, RUN Skabo, 04/23/2013. GOODBYE, DISCREET HEROES suits usa Skabo, 07/06/2013. PALANKA WITHOUT SOUL Skabo, 06/12/2013.
(NO) Responsibility Skabo, 30.03.2013. GOODBYE, DISCREET HEROES Skabo, 07/06/2013. European man will become world: Support Dusan Borkovića! Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 11/10/2013. RUN, FROG, RUN Skabo, 04/23/2013. PALANKA suits usa WITHOUT SOUL Skabo, 06/12/2013. RACE FOR LIFE Skabo, 04/06/2013. Mastectomy OR lobotomy Skabo, 05/16/2013. SERBIA TO DORĆOLA! Skabo, 04/29/2013. Srbia will win, Croissants us are afraid Pantea, 22.03.2013. DEATH OF FASCISM - FREEDOM OF MIND Skabo, 09/05/2013.
Show Home Log In Register News Politics Business Society Serbia Belgrade Stars Sports Football Basketball Other Sports Black Chronicle Planet Entertainment Tech Car Doctor Sex Style Extra + Comment on Photo Gallery Strip Girl Joke Day Forecast Infographic Events Recipe of the Day Horoscope
No comments:
Post a Comment