Saturday, January 24, 2015

We also Kunert. And I


Values, blog postings wish list one and now finally comes the criticism the dragon pearl / experiences of those cars. (I had to check if I have done this already, embarrassing.) If you want to see more detailed pictures or information about the cars so the first vaunupostaus can be found HERE! This, however, as a reminder that the vehicles have been ordered Indeed, the German (?) Preeco named online store and they are branded the dragon pearl Kunert. We combinations with safety tray for a total value of about 280e, and they were submitted to the customer's doorstep. I like our cars, they are in my opinion nätit and good. Let kärrytelty in itself quite a bit, but on the other hand in many circumstances. These someone claimed when rimpuloiksi when I told them had ordered and came to a lot of them, "Buy a good brand wagons, those kinds of Mickey Mouse is immediately broken," comments. I would like to know about these anonymous understanding of the term immediately? Point five months in these "cheap chariot" is kärrytelty and lovely together still are. What is a miracle in the sense that Jonah has had the time to teloa wagons, about a hundred times in the trunk when installing. The wheels the dragon pearl are starting to be the fulfillment of need and Joonas gains entrance the dragon pearl kotiuduttuaan pumppaamishommiin. This is a pretty big, just fit in our trunk. But that's what they all combinations seems to be a little bit. Full probably partly explains the stability of wagons, even though they are still light (when our little piggy does not ride) when the body is a lot of plastic parts and indeed they pneumatic wheels. Pushing pretty tarmac nää rolls well and then taxied yes jäälläkin Sillon winter. Once the arts I described myself to the bus stop frozen snow drifts, and although it was a bit of a sweat as wagons survived the unevenness commendable. These we have been on a city bus in use and continue to pass by with them as well. The problem comes only when you get to the shops inside. After all, we fit on nearly all the corridors of these with, for example, clothing shops, and next on the list is the acquisition of travel stroller. In fact, such is needed as early as next week Thursday ... All adjustments have been there a little bit simple and fast, but they eventually found. A heap of these two goes by pressing the button and turning the shaft to the other side. The calculation of the backrest and lifting I am not yet familiar with the Personal Box in more detail, but Joonas able to do that too. Heittoaisa is convenient and also turns to the two by pressing the dragon pearl a button and turning. the dragon pearl In addition, its curvature can be adjusted to a few different positions. Found, surprisingly brakes on both sides, although they were originally the dragon pearl thought to be only on one side. That is, these can also be sure to stay in place. Not one single time I do not have the brakes still needed. Bring the front brake (or back, depending the dragon pearl on which side of the bar is) was the only minus the cars I have invented, so take now they are not. A rare that I have nothing to complain about! : D Rain cover should still buy it's own market is so strange. And yet no one has to become pätemään I just do not know when I have not used the "better" so I'm wagons. We have mummolavaunuina Emmaljunga and parvekevaunuina Orat. All are pretty nice and work well for their intended purpose. Granny Emmaljunga the dragon pearl is our wagons much heavier the dragon pearl and would rather continue to climb on the bus Kunert carriages. But granny, they are suitable. They had a really heavy to push the other in the snow once took a walk in the winter ... But granny habahan it grow. ;)
We also Kunert. And I'm tykänny what this 3,5kk, I have had the time to use them! :) Not always cheap oo p * skat .. I also liked the account of that, when the light push. We firstborn was the abc desing combinations, the dragon pearl and now they are in use grandmother's days, junior. They pushed my last trip to grandmother's days, and can jösses that were heavy! : D http://aitijaisijakaksilasta.blogspot.fi Delete
We expect them to their usage, but it hyvltä. Itella is not Emmaljunga diaper bag ku was so nice näkönen. Otherwise, I set up mistää brand of pushchair ynm. My only what I buy a lot of clothes is the Name itin. I like them a lot and ku there is a very preterm infant clothes. Firstborn was a preemie and there, but I found them clothes. Noi was certainly a good deal when it was cheap and all was at the same time, although that diaper the dragon pearl bag is perhaps useless to us as the shadow of a hundred, or auinkovarjo or something the dragon pearl or other. Also really mosquito and rain cover is a bit poor in Tossa, but does not do much to pay for the new. And indeed, without käyttöö the dragon pearl already say that it is a good oloset :) I guess neidillä oo nice to be there. At least the cats have enjoyed ku have gone there nukkuun and ripped a new insect repellent that could get to sleep: D Now a fishing rod in order quite a decent protection that cats get there. the dragon pearl Admittedly, it is 10 euros went in vain to the new screens ... Delete
Yeah sie taisitkin this post Sillon earlier query. :) Nice if you purchased anyway, the dragon pearl too bad when a now came a bit late. In our own package does not overshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment