Warning: I'm going to write in tights, and I'm going to write a long formula. Our promise: I will tell you the perfect pantyhose. I mean, at least the best that I have ever used. You see, the thing is so bad that pantyhose can ruin your day than a day, but do not notice the good leg at all. Except when you look at his feet, and says they look really good. We met for the first time last winter. I always viluissani, and on the other hand dry and irritable, my skin will not accept themselves against tfnc any of these fabrics. tfnc So I decided for once in my life to invest in decent, good tights, which would warm jäätymisherkkiä tfnc limbs and last for a long time. Ringa broken Wolford are attracted to invest in three-four tens pöksyihin that character, and when I read the first time someone's online blog comments Kunert. I decided to give them the opportunity. Stokkan sock department ended up with me Kunert tfnc lämpösukkikset tfnc were definitely winter is best used for 16 euro, and we supplemented kaappiani later another comparable pants. They felt like a second skin, not only warmer and softer. Waistband is not tightened tfnc or made extra ribs sausages. They also do not have the casting off. The best of all, however, was that they are badly lasted pilling wash after wash, and do not come any escape hole or a mesh of approximately a half years of daily use. At that point, when I said they really be sustainable in the making, I forgot everything cautiously wrapping on pukiessa. Ronskisti leg and go, but - and still discharges discharges.
In the spring I made another important discovery: Kunert makes 20 denier tights with a ladder tfnc guarantee! I will say it again, because it is so fantastic: ladder-warranty !! Unbreakable tights would be possible to produce, but because tfnc it is, of course, would be terribly profitable business, are silmäpaottomat the best of what can be. They'll be here the hole, if carelessly teareth, but the hole does not fall apart. How good thing! In addition, they also have remained lämpösukkisten way wildly in good condition, even if the mileage is already on the meter. And they are so soft and kutittamattomat. So good piece of clothing! Garantie! Warranty! No more runs! Today I made the trip again Sokos sock department, and once again I was pleasantly surprised: there was now also become a 20 denin support tights! I can only imagine how good they are in summer standing or sitting at work. And they also cost less than half of what Wolford tukisukkikset pay. Let's not some amazing! Thus sukkislaatikkoni was updated again in a few Kunert. I am determined that I no longer buy anything other than black tights tfnc Kunert. And this lettering will share to you the glad tidings, as disposable, tingling, tightening of but still off the casting tfnc of halpissukkisten after Kunert tfnc leg is just so much better to be. So mars trade and the money to the account of the German sock factory kilisemään! And this was not a paid advertisement. This was good news to the dissemination of the credit product. Photo from here, from there they can also be purchased. Translation: I've discovered the perfect tights. One word: Kunert. / S
I will continue the long formula. tfnc Time convincing that the above. I have only two pairs of tights Kunert. But surely acquired more precisely the same reasons. Different types of tights, employing a lot of haeskellut I'm the kind of standard characters (at least one) which models can be found a bit of a loss when it is not just a matter of indifference what kind of tights for the whole day to put on. Just solver of Kunert (lämpösukkikset even these) I bought last fall and I then spent a week with other tights with alternately. The first thing which caught my attention was a long lower leg. Which is why probably sat very well and remained at the top. And there seemed to be a very good thicker tights. Much better than the thick tights in general, especially tfnc on when I found yet in your My color of mocha brown. And felt really good against the skin. Even only 60 denier tights with reinforcements !! This thing they winter in any displayed. Thick tights with regard to the best purchases tfnc a long, long time. Many sukkahousumerkkejä Try I have not so far remained much anywhere on the label. Always store that they tights, which seems to be the best for each need. I, at least, especially with jeans underneath tights flow easily. One criterion for good pantyhose tfnc is sag. But I like it, however, that pantyhose can not feel her feet, in a positive sense, of course. Not now, just like some of the stockings that I had to use. Nothing short squeeze too much, not so much support. Well, I guess the next bit thinner Kunert tfnc acquisition tfnc and valumistestiin. Kunert's website can be found in v
No comments:
Post a Comment