Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 (12) January (12) Birthday Wishlist # 4 The saddest day of the year ... Or maybe not! Birt


This week, with the rain and cold so much, it was Very difficult to get out of the cage, but finally we Could take a walk with Baby and I saw my dear friend Mamoli (do you know her brand already? Is to die for! I just love it!) I chose this que cover the love at first sight! For me it is THE Poncho! With a garment like this, I think you just need a very simple look to bring out the cover and its shades. Thank you so much for your comments! This week, with the rain and the cold, it was very difficult to get out of the woodwork, but finally got to go take a walk to the Baby and I saw my friend Mamoli (already know the brand of it? It is drop-dead gorgeous! I love it!) Chose this case I was in love with her since the first time I saw her! For me, it Poncho! With a part of these, I chose a very simple look to bring out the cover and its shades. Thank you for your comments.
2015 (12) January (12) Birthday Wishlist # 4 The saddest day of the year ... Or maybe not! Birthday Wishlist # 3 Birthday Wishlist # 2 Birthday Wishlist # 1 Celebrating Life - Shop Online THE Poncho won hundred Easy on Sunday won hundred Throwback Thailand Christmas Ride The Puerp .... What?!? Of eternity for a split second 2014 (107) December (3) November (14) October (10) September (2) August (8) July (15) June (10) May ( 4) April (6) March (3) February (26) January (6) 2013 (44) December (14) October (7) September (7) August (16) 2012 ( 1) December (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment