Saturday, January 3, 2015

Anyone infants just beginning promgirl to corner the pointing finger


Anyone infants just beginning promgirl to corner the pointing finger "O~itan! Kon'nichiwaa" chatter "buying and selling ~~" room staring at the place where absent is. . . I wonder to this kind of realistic fiction? Some people do not believe some people believe psychic phenomena, why not talk a child of wonder remark?
>> It is 1. Now it is the son who is 10 years of age, as it has grown to a lot of strange remarks and behavior from the time of the red words increases, it is now to explain the things that are seen more "real". promgirl First time (3 months in around age) was laughing as "Kyakkya ~Tsu" by looking at the ceiling and walls like a 5-san >>. Only Ienoko? All right? And because it was the day also was full of uneasy Please tell us your like your experiences. Occult version and it lost was the But, because there in not a little Odoroodoro. . . In let me little by little post back to the nameless.
Daughter was still once abortion by the time of the infant. The thing is not supposed daughter a little before they become 3-year-old known exactly out referred to as "over of saying Ne baby I'm home", while it is to pregnancy discovered. I do not may be fiction or even chance, I would be a little cry and I wish whether a child at that time gave me to come back. Furthermore, had also hit one by one "dick and unlucky was" "hair grew on the back", etc. that you had to say many by the time safely born. The Ukane will do what is visible?
Uh .... I'm everyone was quite various experience. I'm not the only one out, and I was relieved. where a child is living up to the time of the about three years old, in front shrine, where the back is me pond. Well Toka Yo has Doggie trees, I had said there grandma Hello. When the house of air I thought heavy Na, and is, always Nde children were "I'm germs comic! leave to beat me!" By the way, even w crying at night, which seems to go out to Anpanchi terrible, was also no such After moving thing But, if you still pass through the front of the Toka Inari, it had said or "scary doggie promgirl is'll have." Or would've been visible to the children? God What Inari? I and then When I feel that I also want to see also.
What until about 3 years old children, words I'm not forced to believe in really real to only infant language. >> I started crying as with a 14 fire. This, I was often also a child of the internal. I'd was that my son was the apartment and lived up to 4 years before-born. Since nothing was "Gi~i~i ~Iyaaya ah ah ーーーー" gradually words its identity from the start increasing number of clearly understood promgirl by looking at the not to freeze much <1-year-old time> Hatcher and 3 seconds, then allowed in detail written Have.
And has been with "Gi~iyaaya ah ah ーーー scary ーーーー" Toshigami soon as the days of three-year-old son to be "~ I try to bye-bye" and opened the bedroom door. I tried listening to the story was allowed to settle by closing its door. I "okay by ~'m promgirl not stay nothing" child and "Il of the per cent over over. Scary ーーー" I "Uncle? Aunt?" Child "uncle. Scary face of Uncle ...." I "angry?" Child "full of over blood have nothing like face (grimace) is the" me "kana? has been injured" child "Yeah. are hand torn off ... feet are also torn" I "what clothes're wearing?" child "tick promgirl stiff clothes. a ne, Ultraman Taro hat suffered are" Ultraman Taro and is a guy like that grows something like cow corner from per above the ear. Listen up here. . . I showed the pamphlet of just had May doll "This! This hard clothes promgirl wore" that son saw it I thought it was no doubt in the "Fleeing, bloody samurai you have suffered a helmet wearing armor." By the way, the immediate vicinity of the mountain was Battlefield trace if there is a long time ago Castle. . .
>> What 23 DJ? I my ID was the DJ Once common me. .... What things are not scared and scary thing was there in the apartment When you were playing for the first time one person can Sitting, but had been 2.3 seconds promgirl freeze well and back with a start, and when you want to cry Gann, there was and when you start or play with feeling "non-N ~". When I saw those not afraid to without also cry, everyone in front of the toilet that does not stay the "uncle was early mouth ーーー N ~" and ... orz children or waiting for the order to hold down the crotch is it Because I do not think that it is something that can not be seen to me, .... you can either or bad good denied "I do not stay" Because there was it strange even when you went back to home. . .
When I returned to my parents, I was playing promgirl in the 2-year-old child of three-year-old son and brother. And running around the house, cousin had chased his son. Once thought to be or are you imitating cousin "brother waiting to ~~" son "brother waiting to ~~" cousin, son and "Hey! Brother! It is said she wait Noni" I was chasing someone at full speed to become the orientation. Child "Hey! That brother who? Anymore! Wait it ~" I "Eh? Brother?" Child "here (neckline) long to tie that in. You know - that brother" my mother and which was in its place I was with a start by suspended the face. Once upon a time a child who lived in the vicinity of the home is, I have the child had signed its time long neckline is gone in an accident at the time of the 5-year-old. (Jumbo cut) at that time, but I was junior high school, the child had or come to sometimes play in the house if you are tame to us. Mother "Oh! Whether Hey kun came to play because May day by! Fun today" that day was just the anniversary of the child. Because you Do not let painful reminding, you did not also be going to raise the incense after the funeral, was glad to came.
Shrine, grave, Jizo, nursery, the same kind of reaction to have peace of mind in the same place like? Was I have to. Child of about one-year-old before speaks, and I think you think when it comes to have many times in the same place not Toka one-off times to me "Oh Na I wonder is visible ~?". When the bouquet in there and Aru have shook hands with always the same place time of about one year old the day it was found that it was the scene of the accident have been placed is it was a little scared. I guess not a (the day flowers I did not know that the scene of the accident promgirl because it was not until but) hand that mean are talking promgirl you can shake a scary thing (evil spirits).
son of wisdom Chie of the Surechi's but jazz singer promgirl is not remember the things that have been born (the kind of story you hear well but) midwife san seems to have devoted to something the color of the walls of the room was and birth that was aunt of black. Amazing people who are singing while playing the piano if you from the sky in that it was not remember until it prior to it along with the grandpa of "white tail beard have seen me," promgirl Na or would any person of a child? " 'm decided to me I "to this person" is to have. "said the story was Even do. Such a thing if you heard from getting to the elementary school is seems to have forgotten all.
>> 47 "Shimura! Behind behind!" promgirl I Ja wanted to say me?
>> Maybe it was ... w Yappa Shimura me 47 Aiin. Childhood no longer say the time you Gorotsuku your also a child that you can say you can look things (3 years old until around) well wonder of, How ... I often hear is me do not remember also the time you had to say what do you want? Also to listen to like a thing does not see life the people who did not see the ghost in until around small opposite. Such I am, you do not believe, you do not feel, can not be seen. But when the child is well pass the juice, the wonder if it had been in have in a corner of the room (always the same location) at the ".... promgirl is a woman" ... was Shimura.
From around five-year-old child of you have been wondering remark barrage until about 3 years old because I no longer say quite right and I thought Seth kana ~ of >> 51. In, if you are playing with PlayStation in one day children and two people who became 9-year-old, Looking back after suddenly as "Huh ~ but also", muttered promgirl a small enough not hear voices. "What? What did you do that?" And to hear "nothing" even if you persistently heard many times "not he did is absolutely a lie? Us believe?" And many times it was pressed promgirl just in case. In, "... in fact people now passed." And ... "For example ーーー?" And when I say "Look, do not believe. The other good. Anything not because now lie" so say with a straight face " Anta, time still to? actually small look something is actually Once you ... "and the story of childhood, did not tell anyone and I was or is seen from time to time. Who had thought not be believed also. It was painful it can not be said to anyone until now. And, it told me crying. That should not be said. Reality not a. I can not say anyone is because they know that. , It looks as though she has a painful thought. And though it may appear promgirl to be and because promgirl it is the parent does not want clean up their child in mental disorders, and do not change at all from the usual "are loony" appearance is not.
Although I still visible, and not'm ghost-ish feel, or rabbit much dog walking street, or Peel here flowers all, or grows mushrooms to beat asphalt, promgirl but. And because small since I was, I have a it is usually, I speak When feel like it, you did not appeal in collection. I also that it was bullied when in elementary school, from the adult, or light story of story, and through. After, or have by drag lovers. And because promgirl there is no trouble in life, you can not know what I should speak to the doctor, promgirl you have not been to the hospital. Something you have wanted to be Na is also a defect in my brain . Never thought that's ghosts and fairy San .
Or there is a little past that did drugs, or when was schizophrenia, it is good to me or the voice of people that things promgirl should not be visible, must not have or looked. Such case, when saying the people around it "look?" Or things like to be "what are you saying?" Or positive, it is now more and more with the actual situation in person, nothing at first harm is there was no "things" and "voice", which become gradually with malice. Finally can be orders from the voice, I would like to or be disturbed. So, to train to be ignored even hear it may look. Also I guess not the same child. When I say that so much like parents to positive, I feel it is not very good to.
When I met by chance friend last month of pregnancy, while children (2 and a half years old boy) is looking at the stomach of friends, "Mom, I baby, here (while grasping his neck)'m said she wants Gyugyu have said was" a crying I likely word anxiously in the face. My friend and I to forgo involuntarily face. Was impatient and ~ I'll not say sinister thing I, "I baby's healthy, do not cry because it is all right." And then follow the friend while to say to children, came home. Friend, seemed casual word was still worried, seems to have shifted promgirl to the hospital to its return. And as it is an emergency caesarean section. That's right umbilical cord around the neck of the baby was newborn asphyxia state have at stake in double. Fortunately, because it was able to treatment immediately, sequelae such as the baby did not have any. And if you do not have children of word, a friend I've me very grateful ... seemed to why it did not know even children to friends (heard was) I wonder ... my child now with a friend of a child is a good friend like a real brother and sister (both the elementary school). You have watched leisurely while, "This I'm not a level me Toka fate Once you get married in the future w" says a friend.
>> 67 soooo. I'm certain something I thought. Such I, that when the two-month red was in the stomach. When I went to eat lunch alone, I was sitting the baby being held in mother opposite, it was crazy watching me suddenly to face with Kurutsu as "Ehehe" with a smile of Nikkoniko. It is many times. At first, I was look around and think or not it myself, it was against me even if thinking. Since there was no such experience before you can children, and I wonder if in response to that there are child in belly ....
There is a Buddhist altar in the house of righteousness parents of short-range Separated, large photos of the stop of the parents is that hanging. Time children of freshly remember the real estate, the room of the sliding door is open, the child who was carrying was waved toward promgirl the photograph. It

No comments:

Post a Comment