Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ananda Rock

Super Vain Poncho - The accessory wanted shoes of the moment!
The poncho has always been present in the fashion scene. Normally used in the colder seasons, it overlaps the look creating a heavier composition. wanted shoes What we are repairing around, is that at the time, the fashionistas wanted shoes are adapting to ask in summer looks! In productions with light dresses wanted shoes or even with skirts, they can be used - the ponchos of various prints and patterns overlaps the look super cool leaving! The poncho "it" of the moment is the monogram, and who brought it was the English darling, Burberry! Worth trying this fashion and create looks with the accessory that is doing very well in fashion weeks!
The smoky eye Keira Knightley From runways to real life: Cut Mullet! Makeup Ariana Grande accessories of the moment: It sunglasses "So Real"! Look of the analysis of Cami - cool and casual winter!
Ananda Rock
October 1, 2014
9
I loved sempreo poncho, rsrs..Agora with this more fashionista footprint better yet, I'll throw myself qdo Tivet cooler! Loved ....
[Reply] wanted shoes
Fashion Party blog
Hi Paula !! I realized this trend in street styles in these last weeks of fashion! And I love it !! A piece super cool q of an up any basic look !!! I'm already crazy wanting my !!
October 1, 2014
Half face "brand wanted shoes blanket" of those that people use only to have the initials of the brand. I do not like. Very appealing. wanted shoes Sometimes people do not like to be written but there LV, think you should use because it's just fashion. The same crochet bags
In social networks wanted shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment