Saturday, April 12, 2014

witchcraft, Halloween, the Paasfeesontheiliging mat bunnies and eggs and the commercialization of C


About Us The Team Leader Visionary Elder Team Operations Team Leaders Jethro Team Equipment Team Gallery Our Vision Background Music Ministries Our Mission and Evangelism Ministry Creative Children's Ministry Our Youth The Sermons Like Robbie's Desk Blog Latest News Events Contact Us
"Yes, I think so. I read the Bible every day, I pray regularly, I go to church, I married my tithe. I do nobody any harm. I would say I'm a good Christian. "" It's nice and good. If you really think it's all that's needed. topman jobs What about a personal relationship with Jesus? What about Jesus as your only Savior? "
"Okay. But so far it seems to me it's just about yourself. Christians do not have a command to spread the word among unbelievers to Jesus' message of salvation far and wide to bear? How many people have you told about Jesus? "
"Let me ask you straight - how many people have you led to Christ? How many people who do not know Jesus yet, have your mediation and assistance Jesus as their Lord and Saviour? "
witchcraft, Halloween, the Paasfeesontheiliging mat bunnies and eggs and the commercialization of Christmas, etc.. okay. You know that there is an increasing trend is to move away from biblical truth and that more church people have their own interpretation topman jobs of the Bible attach their views on sin, sexuality and even the sovereignty of God to defend. You also know that there are very few from the pulpit about the topics discussed, topman jobs perhaps because pastors are afraid to offend. What do you do to get people to view it? "
"Is that a fact? Can you really no way people think ignorance in danger of eternal damnation in yourself, in light? If you have the knowledge, not to warn other people and help them, you are complicit in their fate. You use social media such as Facebook and Twitter to people of many good things to say, why you can not tell from the hazards topman jobs to which they are exposed to? You write in the newspaper's letters page about things that bother you, why not use this opportunity? "
"Wow, you make me feel guilty! I see that I have a great responsibility to people who are not properly informed about the threats to which they are exposed to them, believers and unbelievers. May God give me the strength, wisdom and courage to fearlessly preach the truth and to my brothers and sisters in Jesus to encourage them to do the same. May we all realize that we can not just keep quiet, that God expects us to be His "watchmen on the walls need to be. That's not good enough just in the safety of our own circles one another, to agree, we need timely and untimely wrong and point out the right road in question, no matter what the consequences are. May the Lord have mercy on us! "


No comments:

Post a Comment