Saturday, April 5, 2014

What a feeling to be Daniel Ricardo in Melbourne-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 03/18/2014. It smells l


Two hours after the midnight, everyone's asleep. For a long time it took me to get the inspiration to write about one topic: kik boxing. And then I realized mad trucker 2 that my kik boxing in his life gave all. Thanks to this sport, I met some interesting (and less interesting) people, dealt with the odd jobs for a woman, traveled by some countries, remained normal (so we say pojedimi people).
I am a child of the military person whose family after moving more deeply rooted in Belgrade distant 1988th year. In my new end was the highest percentage of drug addicts by population. For the love of kik boxing it was not that hard every night I cross the 20 kilometers by bike or bus, just to get trained. I guess that's why I had the results. The seven-time champion, runner-up in the world, champion of Europe, the best athletes SD Crvena Zvezda, kikbokserka decades.
Maybe looks like a cliche but I really think that sport is an important factor in the life of every man. Sports and kick boxing is something that changes the entire life. It's not a phrase. And I'm not the only example. Woman alone ... In the men's sport. Not the same train kik boxing now and 20 years ago. Now it is normal that the training come together mother and daughter, father and son. Thus, at least in kik boxing club Cruiser Red Cross. In my time (now I sound like a real Rocky grandmother) was not so. When I show up as a woman in the hall ... it was ... well it was for a story. In the ring, the matches of the audience shouted: "Go home, cook beans!" In training, various "men" are trying to set me "broken" because it is male sport and there was no place for women ...
What a feeling to be Daniel Ricardo in Melbourne-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 03/18/2014. It smells like metal and sticky Dusan Jr, 3/12/2014. F1 tests: Whining and crying Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 03/04/2014. ETCC - A new era in his career Mikic Vesnić-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 02/17/2014. HAPPY 90th break Pejovic, 28/01/2014.
Why I love kik boxing break Pejovic, 12/09/2013. Šumaher - stories about drug addicts adrenaline-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, mad trucker 2 01/08/2014. F1 tests: Whining and crying Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, mad trucker 2 03/04/2014. Never lost, only lessons. No watch, just stomping break Pejovic, 11/14/2013. HAPPY 90th break Pejovic, 28/01/2014. It smells like metal and sticky Dusan Jr, 3/12/2014. ETCC - A new era in his career Mikic Vesnić-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 02/17/2014. What a feeling to be Daniel mad trucker 2 Ricardo in Melbourne-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 03/18/2014. SERBIA TO DORĆOLA! Skabo, 04/29/2013. RUN, FROG, RUN Skabo, 04/23/2013.
(NO) Responsibility Skabo, 30.03.2013. GOODBYE, DISCREET HEROES Skabo, 07/06/2013. European man will become world: Support mad trucker 2 Dusan Borkovića! Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 11/10/2013. RUN, FROG, RUN Skabo, 04/23/2013. PALANKA WITHOUT SOUL Skabo, 06/12/2013. RACE FOR LIFE Skabo, 04/06/2013. Mastectomy mad trucker 2 OR lobotomy Skabo, 05/16/2013. SERBIA TO DORĆOLA! Skabo, 04/29/2013. Srbia will win, Croissants us are afraid Pantea, 22.03.2013. DEATH OF FASCISM - FREEDOM mad trucker 2 OF MIND Skabo, 09/05/2013.
Show Home Log In Register News Politics Business Society Serbia Belgrade mad trucker 2 Stars Sports Football Basketball Other Sports Black Chronicle Planet Entertainment Tech Car Doctor Sex Style Extra + Comment on Photo Gallery Strip Girl Joke Day Forecast Infographic Events Recipe of the Day Horoscope


No comments:

Post a Comment