Friday, April 4, 2014

Show Home Log In Register News Politics Business Society Serbia Belgrade Stars Sports Football Bask


"NEVER LOST, just lessons. CAREFUL NOT ONLY GHAZI ". Comment bershka shop online girl who lost the championship match in Belgrade ful CONTAKT held in Banjica to Sveta Petka, 27/10/2013. attracted bershka shop online my attention and I was delighted. That's the fighting spirit that each of us should have. She is still young and standing in front of her brilliant career if you stay at such thoughts. On that same day, exactly 17 years ago, held the European Championship in kik boxing hall Pinki. Preparation for this competition were harsh. For three weeks we spent in the White. We had three training sessions a day. The 21 days are reduced to training ', eating and sleeping. At present, my life is already impossible.
When we returned to Belgrade, I thought bershka shop online it was the end of my torment. But he was not. My coach Neven Döndür and Nebojsa Milosevic have just solved that education Gašić Milovan me for this European Championship. Every morning, four of us we were in the Adi ciganlija and ran a circle bershka shop online of about 8 km, it seems to me. But that was not all. On the evening of 10 rounds of sparring, ground floor and stretching. 1,000 sit-ups in that time I worked as the jokes. So now my members in the Kik box club cruiser Worker Red Cross work 400 sit-ups at the end of training without any problems. New members get a little bershka shop online confused and are not all the same but very quickly enter the stunt.
I can not remember how I got to the finals, but because bershka shop online the final match against the Russians very well remember. Hall was packed. I remember that I did not allow my parents to see me, because he was the direct transmission of the RTS. Otherwise I never loved that we come to the competition. I do not know the reason. In the audience were people who gave me the extra adrenaline. The former president of KBS Serbia, while we are still called Yugoslavia. It's that feeling when you're going before you die, than to lose. The match was ... and one of the best in my career. I did then (I do not know how), and never in my life, reel in the air to the top hit him in the head. Of course I was admonished by the judge that it is no longer working but it was in the heat of battle. The fight was at the end of the third round, and she was like singerica bershka shop online .... And I wanted so badly that victory in my city, in front of his audience. Announcement bershka shop online of the winners at the end of the match I was like eternity. I remember that I was walking forward, backward, left, right, like a lion in a cage. And finally, victory! Champion of Europe on Holy Friday! That feeling is just indescribable. And for me unique. Something you really want, and to achieve that, and then the question "What next?" bershka shop online Now that you've still life imposes. It is this struggle that transmit in everyday life events. Of course there is another side to the coin. But about that in another article ...
What a feeling to be Daniel Ricardo in Melbourne-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 03/18/2014. It smells like metal and sticky Dusan Jr, 3/12/2014. F1 tests: Whining and crying Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 03/04/2014. ETCC - A new era in his career Mikic Vesnić-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 02/17/2014. HAPPY 90th break Pejovic, 28/01/2014.
Why I love kik boxing break Pejovic, 12/09/2013. Šumaher - stories about drug addicts adrenaline-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 01/08/2014. F1 tests: Whining and crying Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 03/04/2014. Never lost, only lessons. No watch, just stomping break Pejovic, 11/14/2013. HAPPY 90th break Pejovic, bershka shop online 28/01/2014. It smells like metal and sticky Dusan Jr, 3/12/2014. ETCC - A new era in his career Mikic Vesnić-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 02/17/2014. What a feeling to be Daniel Ricardo bershka shop online in Melbourne-Catherine Jelena Mitrovic, 03/18/2014. SERBIA TO DORĆOLA! Skabo, 04/29/2013. RUN, FROG, RUN Skabo, bershka shop online 04/23/2013.
(NO) Responsibility Skabo, 30.03.2013. GOODBYE, DISCREET HEROES Skabo, 07/06/2013. European man will become world: Support Dusan Borkovića! Jelena Mitrovic-Catherine, 11/10/2013. RUN, FROG, RUN Skabo, 04/23/2013. PALANKA WITHOUT SOUL Skabo, 06/12/2013. RACE FOR LIFE Skabo, 04/06/2013. Mastectomy OR lobotomy Skabo, 05/16/2013. SERBIA TO DORĆOLA! Skabo, 04/29/2013. Srbia will win, Croissants us are afraid Pantea, 22.03.2013. DEATH OF FASCISM - FREEDOM bershka shop online OF MIND Skabo, 09/05/2013.
Show Home Log In Register News Politics Business Society Serbia Belgrade Stars Sports Football Basketball Other Sports Black Chronicle Planet Entertainment Tech Car Doctor Sex Style Extra + Comment on Photo Gallery Strip Girl Joke Day Forecast Infographic Events Recipe of the Day Horoscope


No comments:

Post a Comment