Arusha: Eyewitness to the event of a bomb blast that occurred last weekend in Arusha, have claimed to see and identify the person responsible for the incident but said they failed to arrest him because of the "assault on a police shooting".
All those witnesses who were injured by bullets say bombings was wearing a gray shirt with black lines and colored jeans of blue and that its exterior is a man of middle babies games stature.
Watchman, who was shot in the leg and chest as he chased the man, said the bomb exploded babies games just after Chadema Chairman, Freeman Mbowe finished addressing the decline stage.
"When Chairman Freeman Mbowe decline stage, I put the guards for the protection of officials who were changisha money. Suddenly I heard an explosion, I did not know what it is, but there was a woman next to me and showed me the man who detonated, saying yuleee babies games ... "he said, adding:
"He was wearing a gray shirt with black lines and blue jeans. A man of middle stature. People began running after West toward Stadium on NHC houses. Tuliruka fence he passed the man, as soon as I heard the shot imenipata foot. "
"We were able to kumkakata the man, but I saw a shot of our side, I have increasingly noticed that when I turn away and shot in the chest, and broke the power, I could not understand the man was koishia. Nilijikongoja and return to the pitch. "
Watchman, who was lying in one of the hospitals in Arusha says he forced to leave the hospital where he was lying Seliani earlier after persecution by the police. "I spent three days in hospital without receiving any service, but every day doctors were nihoji questions," he said, adding:
"Finally I was told that I moved to the ground floor, I asked because they say that the Prime Minister will come to me ... Niligoma last doctor told me that there are police babies games who wear doctoral gowns are who want nihamishwe".
His description is similar to other injuries made by the person who introduced himself as the ALILA Abdallah who said that he saw a man detonated a bomb "going in a police car."
Peter beads who has been admitted to the hospital right now due to Selian injured by bullets in his left leg had earlier was brought to hospital in St. Elizabeth but he left after persecution by soldiers coat.
"Once the bomb was taken to St Hospital. Elizabeth and there I was surprised babies games to see a soldier I know they surrounded the bed. I even went to the toilet one soldier approached me, I asked him what he wanted, he replied simply wants to help me, I refused and went out, "said beads and added:
"I keep waiting to hand Sh500 my offering. Once I saw children falling in front of me, I heard a great crash, and then I ran carrying one of the children, and I fell, while I was injured, "he said.
Yesterday this newspaper lilimtafuta Police Commander Arusha, Sabas Liberatus talking about monitoring injured but police received a call he says he can not speak for the time being is in session. "I am in a meeting," said Sabas and cut his phone.
When the Government through the Minister of State in the Prime Minister's policy and coordination of Parliament, William Lukuvi releasing a statement that the police were armed with assault people shot and tear gas, one of the police officers who had the pitch during the outbreak who also declined to be named the newspaper has denied hitting babies games shooting people. babies games "I am that I was at the stadium, after the bomb explode Chadema supporters began to attack us, we appeared to carry the injured until they break a mirror of our car. Commanded the soldiers shoot in the air Throw yourself down, no one person who was shot, "he said, adding: babies games
"You know Chadema supporters babies games have fed resentment and their leaders, as MP Godbless Lema Arusha who said he fell among robbers rather die than to call RPC. That is why people were full of hatred came to attack us. "
He continued: "When we see attacks have increasingly withdrawn, but later we returned and found the injured passengers have been lifted and Chadema supporters. Some coats were followed thereafter wounded soldiers to know their names and numbers to give information ".
That's what our Tanzanian insects. We have reached an unfriendly but wonder babies games everyone's silence. People are blowing and yet you are going to fire the bullet and tear gas. This is inhuman. June 22, 2013 at 8:49 AM
LISTEN LIVE
Recorded November (860) October (1124) September (956) August (1056) July (967) June (1046) May (1154) April (1075) March (1064) February (1091) January (1219) December (1028) November babies games (978) Oc
No comments:
Post a Comment