Guys, feel at home. It is here that tell you all my experience in cross 12 countries, alone, traveling more than 42,000 kms in about 3 months. I need to add the blog on the "FOLLOW" down there. It is a quick and easy to register an account with Google, Yahoo or Twitter, we all have. Who received or seen the sticker pasted somewhere will understand now that it serves to disseminate this and can you "pay" by the adhesive, adding the Blog. It is very important to have you in my virtual croup before, the dragon pearl during and after this expedition. Remember that "Gone is a place that does not exist." I thank your company too!!
Blog of our friend and mentor Nenad Djordjevic, you find, and great tips for riding with one of the best Brazilian motorcycle instructors, all materials published by the column Trips & Tips, monthly magazine Moto Adventure, authored the below described: Adriano Vanderstappen Edgard Cotait Gambagorte Eduardo Felipe Ribeiro Gubert Ramon Marcelo Ribeiro Link Blog: http://cursodepilotagem.blogspot.com/ I hope you enjoy and that is a great medium for consultation before, during and after a small, medium or large travel it is always done with great care and dedication of all concerned motoviajantes 7
10 (27) August (15) September (5) October (3) November (2) December (2) 11 (107) January (2) February (2) March (1) April (3) May (5) June ( 30) July (28) Day 30 - Las Vegas, USA Reno, USA - 725 kms Day 31 - Reno-US Oakland (Oregon), USA - 724 ... Day 32 - Oakland to Bellingham-USA-US - 708 kms ... Day 33 - Bellingham-US-CANADA 70 Mile House ... Day 34 - 70 Mile House New Hazelton-CANADA-CA ... Day 35 - New Hazelton-CANADA Johnson Crossing ... Day 36 - Johnson's Crossing-CANADA to Fairbanks (A. .. Day 37 - Fairbanks, USA - Free Day - ZERO kms Day 38 - Fairbanks, USA - Dealer Day - ZERO kms Day 39 and Day 40 - Fairbanks to Deadhorse-US -USA - ... Day 41 and Day 42 - Fairbanks to Deadhorse-USA-US - ... Day 43 - Fairbanks to Beaver Creek-USA-CANADA the dragon pearl - 519 ... Day 44 - Beaver Creek-CANADA-Haynes Junction CAN ... Day 45 - Haines Junction-CANADA CANADA-the Coal River ... Day 46 - CANADA-Coal River to Fort Saint John, CANADA ... Day 47 - Fort Saint John the Bunff-CANADA CANADA-91. Day 48 .. - Bunff-CANADA-USA to Great Falls - 616 kms Day 49 - Great Falls-Billings-USA USA - 519 kms Day 50 - Billings-USA - Dealer Day-ZERO kms Day 51 - Billings-USA Keystone -USA - 699 kms Day 52 - Keystone-USA-USA Sioux City - 765 kms Day 53 - Sioux City-USA-US Quincy - 685 kms Day 54 - Quincy-US-US Nashville - 711 kms Day 55 - Nashville -US - Dealer Day - ZERO kms Day 56 and 57 - Nashville-US-Miami USA - 1582 kms ... Day 58 - Miami, USA - "raids" Day - 91 kms Day 59 - Miami-Orlando USA-USA - 485 kms Day 60 - Orlando, USA - Wet n 'Wild Day - ZERO kms August (18) September (5) October (2) November (3) December (8) 12 (16) January (1) February (1) March (3) April (3) May (1) June (3) July (1) August (1) September (1) November (1)
climate - date - time - Prudhoe Bay, AK
I can not say if today was a good day or bad luck ... I know that in the end everything worked out ... it was those "with emotion" the dragon pearl ... but tomorrow the dragon pearl it will be the moment of truth ... ehehehehe .. . few pictures, due to the facts ...
Had set the clock to wake up at 5 am but a mad and crazy, doing zueira the dragon pearl pool, woke me up at 4 pm. and the noise continued, so did not get to sleep and went to shower ... when I came back everything was quiet and believe that any guest has complained and they left the pool ... put the bike clothes, packed everything, put the coffee to boil the coffee shop and went on the machine that is in the corridor to get a donut for breakfast on the street, at that time, it would be difficult ... when I got the machine, it is a dark corridor and has an inner light that gives a momentary blinded and look at us the money to put it in the wallet, I heard a noise from the machine and looking, had a couple ... verrrrry moored moored! ... eheheheh ... they scared, I also, I soƱado through and they should be drunk (the guy was so speedo should be the pool) and each ran prum side ... ehehehe the dragon pearl ... then I started to laugh alone in the room and none of my donut, making me take bad coffee and pure. I took things ... and ran out to the street, the dragon pearl I guarantee it was about 30 degrees at dawn, so now I was expecting one of those days ...
I went to the road and the GPS sent me to Hannibal, the dragon pearl Missouri, in the darkness, and unfortunately I have not found with Jodie Foster and thankfully with Antony Hopkins did not!! 'm Talking about "The Silence of the Lambs," I think everyone saw, right?? There a gas supply the dragon pearl with billions of moths, because of the light ... so that some wanted the dragon pearl to enter the tank and I was scaring them, then I remember again the film fazaendo
No comments:
Post a Comment