helo Aje Aje mother Mushites ka you know nnavofanya is me papa push like I am at the door and I came back arusha mori ka Maasai not tallow kasinza warm as Mtibwa not salt ka Uvinza want to drink wear MAA go ahead caring girlfriend also mi Comrade not pay tax only on buying a pad've also got mine ka madly flour ltd food tasty sound has been good beautiful girl sa she has been pimped talking is like music thus we have is playing with plastic bags inavutika pleasant blue jeans black top babe ipe report nikuongeze sneaker down on the coats you nimiss mi not picture mi is shed send a note and I do not need a virgin but I can have peace even without the balls are more car driving is more of a house parking prom 2011 his thing good is I is nipendezesha is more than a car running is more of a house parking his thing good is I is nipendezesha im not lonely im rich of affection I m'teach zimemjaa happy until I need ma'snitch looked fresh, he nihusuniki every day nam'switch namtunza natural skin care'bleach am not very deep, deep I hide Im not done im done did it do not break the door, we chongesha keys Because we're naked or even as a clothes gives me a taste of the fruit as it will begin there in the garden do not break the door, we chongesha keys because prom 2011 we're naked or even if it's clothes are more car driving is more of a house parking his thing good is I is nipendezesha is more car is running over his house parking good thing is I looked it nipendezesha Okay video with a view of his studio on the street is I nnayemfanya Number. one without makeup lady nimem 'upgrade that queen ruler of this love nation you fly its flag only a temptation to, is if your you see kinyaaa I cared manipulated thus we have still shines and I do not need a virgin but I can have peace even without the balls do not break the door, we chongesha keys because we're naked or even as a clothes gives me a taste of the fruit as it will begin there in the garden do not break the door, we chongesha keys because prom 2011 we're naked or even as a textile park is more than a car running is more of a house parking his thing good is I am more nipendezesha car is running it over his house parking good thing is I am nipendezesha
20% Abdu Kiba Afande Sele Albert cadaver alikiba AY Baghdad prom 2011 Barnabas Beka Belle 9 Ben Pol Big Pin Blu 3 Chege Chidi Benz Chriss4real Climaxbibo Country Boy Cpwaa Cyril D knob Classroom Dark Master Diamond Small Aslay Dogo Janja Domokaya Doro Dullayo Dully Sykes Dyna Fid Q French Boy Godzilla G'Nako Gozilla Hamidu Hemedi Izzo B thing JCB Squad Jay Moe Joe Joh Makini Makini Jokate Joti Julio Juma Nature Jux Lady Jay Dee Lucci Linah Lule Mabeste Mad Ice Mad P Malfredy prom 2011 Mandojo Marlaw Matonya Mr. Blue Ms. Trinity Man Chee Son FA Nako2Nako Ney of traps Ngwair Nikki Nikki flawed Nikki parody Nikki second Noorah Ommy Dimpoz One (The Incredible) Onesimus PNC Professor Jay Q Chief Quick Racka Rachel Ray C Rich Mavoko Roman Catholic Sajna Sajophin Samir Shaa Shapsin Shetta Soprano Staminah Stereo Steve RnB Suma Suma Lee Mnazaleti Tiaka TID Tiffa TMK Top C Fruit Man Young DZ Anto
Finding poetry prom 2011 written the name of the artist or song name artist or some sentences / words you miss in the relevant song or both together then click 'search' .. click button (play) kionekanapo to hear song lyrics relevant
No comments:
Post a Comment