Home Nieuws Lokale Zenders RTV Stadskanaal Omroep Westerwolde Omroep Parkstad Radio Aa & Hunze RTV Borger-Odoorn Regionale Zenders RTV Noord RTV Drenthe Radio Continu Waterstad FM Simone FM Ontvangst FM ontvangst Middengolf AM Kortegolf AM/SSB T- DAB ontvangst Breedband/UMTS Radiozendamateurs VERON Kanaalstreek Pi4KST SemsTV Uitgelicht schneiders RTVSonline YouTube kanaal Wie ben ik Bert Jan Brinkman Column Mijn radioverhaal (biografie)
ASSEN/GRONINGEN Nederland moet vijf regionale mediabedrijven krijgen. De huidige dertien regionale omroepen moeten daarvoor intensief gaan samenwerken. Dat staat in het plan Toekomstvenster van ROOS, het samenwerkingsverband van de regionale omroepen in ons land.
Het toekomstplan is een tegenreactie op het plan dat roosde Nederlandse Publieke Omroep vrijdag presenteerde. Daarin staat dat de regionale omroepen samengevoegd moeten worden met de landelijke omroep en hun zelfstandigheid verliezen. De regionale zenders zijn het hier niet mee eens. In het ROOS-plan wordt ingezet op intensieve samenwerking tussen de verschillende regionale omroepen. Daardoor schneiders ontstaan in de toekomst waarschijnlijk vijf omroepclusters.
Volgens directeur Dink Binnendijk schneiders van RTV Drenthe is samenwerking de enige manier om de identiteit van regionale omroepen veilig te stellen. RTV Drenthe kijkt voor een intensieve samenwerking vooral naar RTV Noord en Omroep Fryslan. Volgens ROOS leidt samenwerking tot kwaliteitsverbetering en efficiencywinst. De regionale omroepen hebben inmiddels hun visie aangeboden aan staatssecretaris Sander Dekker van Cultuur.
I just want to tell you that I’m new to weblog and absolutely loved your web page. Most likely I m likely to bookmark your website . You actually have tremendous article content. Cheers for sharing with us your webpage.
6 oktober 2013 om 00:10
surprisingly helpful stuff, on the whole I imagine this is worthy of a bookmark, thanks a lot
Do you might have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was questioning your scenario; we have developed some good methods and were searching to exchange options with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.
I simply want to say I’m newbie to blogs and absolutely enjoyed this blog. Probably I m planning to bookmark your blog . You absolutely come with outstanding posts. Thanks a lot for revealing your web-site.
8 oktober 2013 om 09:15
This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, schneiders has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” schneiders is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. schneiders Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits schneiders if you so choose.
I simply want to mention I am just beginner to blogging schneiders and seriously savored this website. More than likely I m planning to bookmark your blog post . You actually come with tremendous schneiders article content. Thank you for revealing schneiders your blog site.
I have been browsing online schneiders more than three hours nowadays, but I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It s beautiful price enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet will probably schneiders be a lot more useful than ever before. schneiders
I was basically wondering if you ever considered replacing the layout of your site? It is well written; I really like what you have got to say. But maybe you can create a a bit more in the way of written content so people can connect with it better. You have got a great deal of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you can space it out better?
Thank you a lot for giving everyone remarkably spectacular possiblity to check tips from here. It is often very sweet plus full of a good time for me and my office friends to visit the blog at the very least three times in 7 days to learn the fresh items you will have. Not to mention, I’m also always satisfied with all the cool suggestions schneiders you give. Some two facts in this post are unequivocally the most impressive I’ve ever had.
Thanks for every other informative website. schneiders Where else may just I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal means? I have a venture schneiders that I’m simply now operating on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such information.
Marcene Cerutti schreef:
No comments:
Post a Comment