Beh the good here is the last of the season, there'll back off so good a story to close this special Melbourne two programs are not enough, far from it, but the new features are frequently so there will have enough to feed the next Noise R'Us. Would also like like every summer I will enjoy doing the sorting, go to fishing news, have a little more perspective on the multitude of mp3 discs and if I have a little time and time permits I can throw on shorts, who knows .... Have a great summer and return john fluevog to the back of September, we ... we will be. many thanks. T. & J. in listening here: http://noiserusemission.blogspot.com/2013/07/noise-rus-71-melbourne-juiller-2013.html playlist 71 * Exhaustion - You Do not Want Your Memory "future eaters" (2013 ) * Duck Duck Chop - Low Vibes "1 & 2 single" (2013) * The Peep Tempel - Do What You Want "the peep tempel" (2012) * blacklevel Embassy - You Should Build Yourself A Deck "New Veteran" (2012) * Mansion Alaska - Golden Voyager "Mansion Alaska" (2012) * Ooga Boogas - Archie & Me "" s / t "(2013) * Total Control - stare way" 7'' s "(2013) * Batpiss - Drag Your Body" Nuclear Winter "(2013) * True Radical Miracle - Incoming / Outgoing" Termites "(2012) * Deep Heat - green box" New Design Ep "(2013) * Psalm Beach - I Do not Care Anymore" EP "(2013) * Heads of Charm - Do not Hate Me "If I Was Still General Manager john fluevog Of The World You Guys Would Be Fucked" (2012) * Jurassic john fluevog Penguin - Cool Kids "Home" (2013) * The Spinning Rooms - do stop me "The Spinning Rooms" (2012) * The Stevens - turpin falls "VArough end of the stick" (2012) * Useless Children - Mary "post ending - pre-completion" (2012) * Hunting Pictures - Get There "Hunting Pictures "(2013) john fluevog * The Drones - I See Seaweed" I See Seaweed "(2013)
This blog aims to do to (re) discover artists of all backgrounds and all different styles (in the broadest john fluevog sense possible) john fluevog and try to share my love of music. john fluevog this can be good or promotional or other musical taste. . For mp3 I only list links to these files, most often on the sites of groups or labels. Artists are meant to make us phantasmer, john fluevog dreaming or what you want, buy their records. if you are an artist or you own the copyright, it is a problem and you are not satisfied john fluevog with its use, let me know and I would be happy to comply. Thierry john fluevog
Noise R'Us is a radio broadcast on http://www.radiokultura.com/ The show wants to be free and no frills, just made by music lovers convinced. This blog will serve as a link and information support of the bands, labels, concerts, playlist and maybe more. Do not hesitate to send us your information and your comments. Again thank you, Thierry & Jurgi
"Ananasses." this is the new 7'' Swiss Ventura that will emerge on October 7, 2013 Africantape and ...
Most viewed posts (last 30 days)
Concerts and keep coming like this and not so much the better, curiosity has never been a bad thing though ... there is
A Winged Victory for the Sullen refunded 'Atomos' for Radiohead choreographer, schedule U.S. dates, released new songs - A Winged Victory john fluevog for the Sullen, the collaborative duo of Stars of the Lid's Adam Wiltzie and pianist / composer Dustin O'Halloran, recently teamed up with cho ...
Red Fang - Whales and Leeches - Beards'n'beers Badass'n'roll Relapse Records in October 2013 under the banner Relapse Records and after two excellent albums, Red Fang is back in ze tanks with ...
Top of the lake, Jane Campion john fluevog under the surface of the real - A young investigator returned john fluevog for family reasons and hostile to his native land, we know the reason for In the Heat of the Night with Sidney ...
Armed Courage -
"Back To Land", the new album listening Wooden Shjips - "Back To Land", the new album from Wooden Shjips, chronicled in our new issue, out on November 12 at Thrill Jockey Records. The band play ...
Friskies + francky goes to tip clown @ The Magneto 10/08/13 - It is clear ... maybe not that much ... but if I explain ... wait, Friday 8 are two groups in the region of Tours in the two group ...
THE Blackjacks - (That's Why I Always) Dress In Black - THE Blackjacks (That's Why I Always) Dress In Black 7'' john fluevog 1985 SP (That's Why I Always) Dress In Black / Generic NYC Woman. Produced by Johnny Angel. The ...
Album of the Week: The Gathering - Afterwords - * The Gathering ** Afterwords **** Interview with The Gathering, by Christos ** Doukakis of Subexistance *** [image: Gathering] * The Dutch trip-rockers The Ga.. .
Issue 265 (Week 44) - * John John Morse, Town in a Mess, Gordini, Melt
No comments:
Post a Comment