Monday, September 15, 2014

This certainly, but does not apply to older children not to be welcomed. Foster parents are otherwi


Home on the lookout Poll Comment Crime Culture Youth Space Sports & Recreation Entertainment Beware event When a neighbor Our people and their homes Our local hangouts 7 Tips Calendar Events Škljoc! Where are you going? Help
You may have seen some Short news that Šentjurčanka Darko Racki in early December received an award for foster care. We visited because it is what they are doing enormous mission. We were greeted by an open door, literally, and behind them a big pile of shoes, which is forecasting a full house. And that's really been filled. Not only people, but also energy, comfort and a sense that everything is okay, that things are going. Darko and her husband Peter were 14 years ago in his adopted home of eight-year old girl. Their first foster child today is already independent and has recently created his family. At this both openly proud. Currently home to provide diverse group: 3, 8, 10, 11, 15 and 20 years, four girls and two boys, six children with "heavy luggage". Darko simply could not have a better name. This is what gives the children is priceless.
Word foster care really sounds strange. Probably should it say otherwise. I have often thought how. In fact, this concern for children, give children home, they learn how to live together, how can it be nice if we love each other and to the world not only the bad things they used to.
Feel ... you're probably here to give it to someone else, which you could give to their children. For foster care have decided since they could not have their children. They are thinking about adoption?
Of course we are, but just when Slovenia became independent and the children could not adopt, except in countries like Russia, Ukraine. Upon reflection, we decided that we would rather help the children here, and that is not so much essential that the child is officially yours and bears your name.
Yeah, for sure. Today me this is better than to have their children. Social worker, with whom I participated in the first girl and we are still in contact, once said to me: "You ugly sounds, but I'm as happy that they could not have children." Then you really feel that you're probably here so to give it to someone shoe station else, which you could give to their children. I'm just glad that's like.
I so far I have not had this experience, because everyone else in the menu. Many times I thought about it and to me it was easier, I decided shoe station that it is important to have at least one time when they are with me, nice to remember the good times and you find a foothold in life. In fact, even your kid is not forever. The kids get to teach him how to fly in life. You can not tether yourself. The duty of parents is that children learn to live independently. If you achieve this, you did it, you win. Some expect children to old age care for them. Believes this mindset is not close. The duty of parents is to care for the child and not vice versa.
Sam "mad" reluctant to go to the shops, for such a family, you have to be kept in the store. That to me is the hardest part of this. When I'm with them, it is a pleasure. They are so colorful, one large, one small, each has its own needs ... It is interesting to me is when you each share tips and hear their words in a slightly different way. Very cute to have many children. We are your herself wanted to have a large family.
Do not. The oldest girls each have their own room, the youngest sleeps with us, the other three are in one big room. While it is written in the law that would each have their own room, but the menu is more important than room seems something else. As an example, a dentist, I was criticized why I did not bring the child before. I told them that you have to first cure the soul of the child, then they can turn teeth. With the wounded child can not to push to the dentist, which is already all fear.
This certainly, but does not apply to older children not to be welcomed. Foster parents are otherwise reluctant to take because they are larger, already in puberty and therefore require a lot more work. When they hand you have to stand for hours when you need it. To me there are only two of the children came really small, all the rest were older than 8 years. The girl who came to me as a teenager, in two years from yourself to do a miracle in spite of the full "his backpack", which has brought shoe station with him, despite shoe station the abuses that they suffered. But I think if you give the child home and feel safety, to regulate everything.
When me one seriously needs to wait for another, understand, see, it is essential for the one at which I am. For example, if someone in the room crying, shall be withdrawn. Because they themselves are experiencing these hardships, it is very well understood. These kids are so prematurely adult. You have kids, but when you listen to what they say, are already very adult.
I do find help. Myself my husband and I both had quite difficult childhood. In his forties, I matured into a strong depression. At that time, we were greatly assisted by the Centre for Social Work in Ljubljana today turn to if I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment