Saturday, September 20, 2014

Archives September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 March 2014 January 2014 December 2


Work and Travel USA Why choose Orange portwest Current job offers Calendar offers WAT Why participate in WAT-Who's who in WAT WAT a Story the Magazine WAT offer from Orange WAT own offer FAQ WAT extras How much How to fund programs their Download center WAT a Guide WAT a Story 2011 Internship USA Study and Work UK News Study Abroad
Popular Tags Alaska Bahamas Cape Cod events portwest High Sierra Pools i94 New York orange Philadelphia san francisco social security number tax refund USA Virginia Virginia Beach washington WAT Wisconsin Dells work and travel portwest Alaska American Malta Travel Orange after WAT Events tickets in the United States higher education higher education in Denmark UK tax refund volunteer projects document language holidays excursion education study abroad travel job travel airline tickets usa student brigade tourism events festivals universities
Authors Albin Duke Biljana Pancheva Valentina Daniela Marinova Emilova Desislava Angelova Desislava Petrova Dimitar Iltchev Elizabeth Staevska Elitsa Kumurdjiev Ivelina Starchikova Ivo Borisov Irina Yordanova portwest lalova Laura Magdalena Georgieva Mariela Dobreva Maritza Lazarova Maria Maria Freedman Kancheva Nada Zivkovic Nikolay Savov Nicoletta Nedelkova Iveta Mintcheva Rumi Staykova Severina Hubenova Slavina Dragneva Stela Kostova Cvetelina portwest Christ
Archives September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 March 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October portwest 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February portwest 2013 January 2013 December portwest 2012 November 2012 October 2012 August portwest 2012 July 2012 June 2012
I Rossi. One month working in the office of Orange in Studentski Grad. In the summer of 2013 I went to Brigade and worked for High Sierra Pools. I was in Rockville, Maryland. The town is very pleasant portwest to live quietly and is very beautiful. Is not large and has comfortable buses, which you can go to a mall or supermarket. Of Rockville, you can get to Washington, DC metro and the journey takes only 30 minutes. I went several times - at all the museums, I saw the White House, the Capitol, the Lincoln Memorial and more. Capital is an interesting and intriguing - if you go in the United States, we strongly recommend you visit!
As I mentioned, I worked as a lifeguard for company High Sierra Pools, which take care of the working part of my program went to great. Met me at the airport portwest and went first to the central office in Arlington, where I got my uniform. portwest Then I was taken to the house where I live three months. The accommodation portwest was good. I lived with another 5 people housed two to a room.
Pools we were not far from the apartment. To my workplace reached portwest by bike in 20 minutes. Part of my roommates worked pools, which were only a 5-10 minute walk away. My first day started with training. My supervisor showed me and explained everything that had to do - how to check chlorine and pH, how to clean the pool, what to do with the pump and others. The pool was not very bad, people were very nice to me and behaved very friendly.
For me this summer has been very useful. I learned to cope in difficult situations because, I admit, the pool was available. portwest Glad that worked for High Sierra Pools, because working as a lifeguard helped me to become a responsible person, and besides, everyone in the company are very cool and it was really nice.
Causes Word Dance Music Sport News


No comments:

Post a Comment