1. A woman born to wear pink, eat chicken and drink Chocolait. You can not miss her unique voice.PACUTE! Loves dance ie non-prescription flirtation. AND, if cnucnong mapagtripan magstalk hehe.Maemote to the fullest extent of the term.
5. "ALL THAT PINK!!! priscilla of boston Coupled with that annoying tiny voice that sounds like it came right out of Alvin and the Chipmunks! It's absolutely surprising how extremely likable she is. Once you get over the initial annoyance, priscilla of boston that is. "
200) {this.value = this.value.substr (0200): alert ('Maximum number of characters reached.');} "> Message 20) {this.value = this.value.substr (0,20); alert ('Maximum number of characters reached.');} "onfocus =" cleartext (this) ">
Love-a-Lot Bear You love to take care of others and people love being around you Because you make them feel appreciated. You are very sweet and soft-spoken. You are also a romantic and not consider yourself an excellent matchmaker, so you tend to be a bit nosy. But everyone still considers you the sweetest person They Know.
Take the Which Care Bear Are You? Quiz! My life is rated R. What is your life rated? How to make a michiko Ingredients: 1 part 1 part humor friendliness 3 parts joy Method: Stir together in a glass tumbler with a salted rim. Serve with a slice of sadness and a pinch of salt. Yum!
Username: Personality cocktail priscilla of boston From Go-Quiz.com PARENTAL ADVISORY Michiko contains explicit lyrics Username: From Go-Quiz.com MitZch Thess PrettyMitz kokai Dianne Hue Bjorn ewoi claire priscilla of boston retch AmGiNe sweet Jhana irinca
3. hmmm ... there's also amazing weekend I happened to shovel! papang because I was so happy and proud to add her tootsie and my youngest brother and crippled puppy peRKy walking again and again! Yahoo ... tied lng cya that now, because it really claim that I gave a day papang nagmamaganda was watching TV eh wondered cya around his silent bat ala eh was his hope Tootsie bed with roads you intend cya .. suicide on baby we kidding ... somehow that amaze cya ata eh cars on the street because you released yun eh CYA trend (in a scaredy kinda lame CYA way her face as you wallaby ho-hop ...) road immediately dba .. bad!
4. eh seems so yesterday I dreamed that while I sasarbey frenster priscilla of boston of eh about the EX EX was suddenly nagtext regard kawenta wenta ... cya asked if pano deactivate priscilla of boston the email account nya.as aatakehin priscilla of boston I always thought my heart I saw her number so pretty puzzled me with excitement and dko know what I do and I answer especially 8 pesos load LNG ko.hirap Nako breathe nun done I have grown cold and somewhat shaky hands on him while nagrereply priscilla of boston (exag but true !) ... ganun lng we pinagusaupan maya maya ... then suddenly I saw her natanong if ever "secret window" empre to the next level twitches and Twitter I said because I do not yet showing ngreply eh And when CYA and U said that we watch yun ought to be almost insane delight touched me and I'm confused ... torete nun ... And when I must agree that I did eh then I check operator service .. done like nun awoke Nako .. . was sel I meet for dinner and I nagpapasaload umOO .. not for him to watch the movie to answer about the others but be on her and asked saken Do not ignore the
No comments:
Post a Comment