Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hahaha! ie the letter, I ask Pope to join him dun in Thailand, also because I want to study. Ewan I


Hi! hello to the most beautiful and con-tender you my son. I received matalan jobs your letter and am glad I Ate and written to me too. Gaylee know you love to study here ... expensive as buying the hin here I dare you to ACE nalang yan more beautiful than here in Thailand. But do not worry as you can make it here when you can kumata. You know children, not merely the work singer ... also need to be educated because "Farang" (foreigner) is here ... How do you talk to if you are not proficient in English diva.? So you first need to learn better ... like ... Ate Ate can travel abroad because of her excellent English skills. Furthermore Gaylee, was not yet time for teacher have also allowances ... but do not worry because I also can give you what you want eh. Such as necklaces ... do not worry, magkakaruon also like Mama and Ate. Le, Yung would have liked clothes that I bought for you and then ... Those socks Diva nun much ..? Thank you to the sticker matalan jobs ha. Good care to add "Pong Turtle" ha. By the way what happened with "KOKAI" dead yet ..? When Mama's voice tape you kuwentohan me long ha ... and then you also always have to fill out before Christmas maybe send me again ... so you think you know what you want Christmas ha .. And do not karing I worry coming home. Or just hit up here and I hope you always in the custody of the Lord ..
Hahaha! ie the letter, I ask Pope to join him dun in Thailand, also because I want to study. Ewan I specify what came to my mind, I'd spoil lands syang U i dun like the pede to sing hahah! (D even noticeable in this period, before I naawit haha) I still contend nun elementary ACE convention we duet with James Mallari, we shared with Mara Clara Agatha nun un ACE also because her school curriculum, we fought because d so we category. haha!
I also nahingi allowance nyan him, hahaha ate college because that nun. eh I read their letters of Pope there syang addition to money provided by Mister inggiterang children. I d really know but seems happy un allowance. haha
Ung also about the necklace, I also pinadalan that my papa gold dolphin pendant .. where? gone. to snatch nun sakin 3rdyr college I (16yrs.old) I humble the overpass to Megamall .. auko remember. sad that I've been sorry, I d po un revoked
un clothes and socks? Please turn uo more! Please always liked all the ternuhan shipment pope. haha but she chose all the nun .. ung socks, still, I was nasakin more nasusuot e. 3 pairs un color violet / black, pink, white ung f or fold? I will treat picturan ahaha ^ ^
UN stickers saying Pope, un ung DVBs stickers (Daily Vacation Bible School) I got me off achiever also dun eh! hahaha I sent to him, Ewan, if understood her letters within the UN. You know nun brought home luggage pope, nandun more stickers d un d know why dun dinikit her to her hotel. hehe I glued on in the cabinet un till now.
Pong Turtle Kokai name again and the UN sent by Pope tamagotchi I have kala that the nun was Kakai kinakamusta her (un dog we) kinorek I have done was Pope said her "no, matalan jobs he Kokai un tamagotchi chicken"
The word relish un say. Pope. Pope. Pope but not like I used to. few years because I just turn start mentioned un nun, and even without my father-tatayan madami d tell them I could not un "Papa" because Ewan. d I turn them Pope. auko indeed
sad but funny because even un short time integrating your concern with the pope become symbolic mu un. In early age mu realize the difficult stuff, I believe that the experience was un mu factor to be matured, but hopefully more expansive world mu mu so you can see life in a wider perspective what are you afraid that you are leaving matalan jobs in protest God and ate leaves just as the profits I went to Canada. matalan jobs napupuwing persuade me also hehe ... keep smiling God is in control. I just tell mu When the launching of the book mu ... hehehe
June 3, 2010 at 2:01 pm
aabroad Do you feel, do not leave children mu mu brother and family, priceless material things that can physically prisensya bauning memories of your child the size. true. I experienced.
Website
I cry hard and laugh a lot, I'm matalan jobs brave but I always hide, I'm searching though I do not know what to find, just take a chance but I do not wanna risk, I say hello and not goodbye. I want to be able to go to bed telling you I love you, regardless of what kind of LOVE it is: ') instamemories
just in case you wanna know my side - Cracked eggs and Noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment