The Beloved Has Answers veils
Riddles in Tagalog is Referred to as Riddle. It is a puzzle or figure with hidden meanings. The riddle is An interrogative sentence nahumihingi answers. veils The riddle is usually regarding behavior, thoughts, day-to-day life around and indigenous Filipinos. Examples veils of Riddle veils with Answer: 1. Short course, not drain distance. - SHADOWS (SHADOW)
5. I have a friend, with me anywhere.
13. Maybe I palupandan, unga'y often go anywhere.
21. Lifting weights is useless, in igiban is not said.
29. Bend even the queen, not fall to the crown.
13. I fish in the water, on the ground is creeping. (Catfish)
24. Not so blind, not seeing the light. (Bats)
And some more riddle: I Ipinalilok and ipinalubid, naghigpitan the neighbor. Answer: When little more and Belts Butterfly, has grown is whipping. Answer: I have no extremities Legumes Maid mouth, to secretly deliver me becomes, the n inutusa'y in return. Answer: Envelope Although covered, is naisisilip. Answer: Glass eye Which is good photograph captured, taken at face? Answer: veils Glass (mirror) skinny, flying. Answer: Kite also not king, not necessarily consistent, divers wear. Answer: Which Clothesline thing in the world, the head goes on? Answer: Breast (snail) Two punsu-punsuhan, the flesh is salvation. Answer: Breast Lady Ark of my letter, a patch surface. Answer: Envelope No animals not people, wear a hat. Answer: The Hat Rack washed Adam, do not read the stomach. Answer: No Floor Sunday, not public, naglawit the flag. Answer: Banana Leaves Which of Santa's four-legged? Answer: veils Sta. Table I bought slaves, supra at me. Answer: A mug hat, flesh nails. Answer: Grapefruit A handkerchief square, if buksa'y encounter. Answer: I Marigundong Wooden Letters, sumasanga'y no leaves. Answer: One Flower horn do first, before you eat. Answer: Banana featuring hoop, witnessed the affair. Answer: Mood For all that are touched by; without kasindumi't no kasimbaho, why love nati't ipinakatatago. Answer: Cash (money) I Fish Maribeles, within the scales. Answer: Chili slapped me first before offered. Answer: The Tamarind heads nalalaga the katawa'y rambling. Answer: Ladle release has stopped, walked tie. Answer: I like Shoe Pork, inflammatory courage. Answer: Chili Pot king, decor daliri.Sagot: Mood May tree without branches, with leaves without fruit. Answer: Ladle No foot, walking, no mouth, speak, no future bearing dalng letter. Answer: Envelope If you call their "saints" not so miraculous. Answer santol Slave king, unable to walk, if not tie. Answer: Shoe Bud shoots, not necessarily veils nagdadahon. Answer: Seven Usa Horn Mountains, seven holes, tigpitong children. Answer: b Sungkahan Aqueous pingpala, but gets no children. Answer: Breast Lady Without treading offender is bound then. Answer: I muralyon Shoe Dog, Leap of seven wells. Answer Sungkahan A stone house, the cap is biloa. Answer: Breast (snail) Little knapsack full of salapi.Sagot: Chili A ground-put soil on the end of bamboo. Answer: I round jewel Cigarettes, toe wear. Answer: Mood
ella on December 6, 2010 @ 6:54 am animals but not people not playing? answer Reply: jerome on January 27, 2011 @ 11:41 pm am I dare answer ........... music
hannahmae on July 7, 2011 @ 12:44 pm quantities they also only the hard wzhhahahahah help mee!!!! I have been subject wahhahahhahaha help me nalang reply thx thx hx whahahahha ty sorry hannah mae wahhahahha
Aj on October 5, 2010 @ 6:37 am not animals but not humans breathe Reply: jerson dela cruz on October 15, 2010 @ 3:56 am Plants
Kathryn tomon on January 3, 2011 @ 5:10 am if kailanmoa killed, then further lengthen the life answer: Candle Reply
Danilyn on April 20, 2011 @ 6:57 am matches .. Reply
Haje on January 4, 2011 @ 9:57 am a lungun, many dead Reply
Jerry on October 22, 2010 @ 8:21 am buntut a fox hanging in rural Reply
sabrina on October 28, 2010 @ 10:19 am mat Reply
Sheila on October 31, 2010 @ 3:17 pm bridge only answer you ......... right? Reply
justin4884 on November veils 10, 2010 @ 7:05 am BKT bugtog? Reply
jan ingrace on November 17, 2010 @ 10:33 am you will not see the morning but when the night will see its light Reply
Phrincess Anniey on November 21, 2010 @ 10:00 am What planet earth if the soft touch you? ... Sagaot NYU?? Reply
Unknown on November 24, 2010 @ 1:26 pm CHRISTMAS veils hand away yet!! Reply
Unknown on December 1, 2010 @ 12:56 pm CORDAPIO!! Namasol was taborsio!! What is the answer? I guess there Nyo pice ..... Reply
janna on December
Riddles in Tagalog is Referred to as Riddle. It is a puzzle or figure with hidden meanings. The riddle is An interrogative sentence nahumihingi answers. veils The riddle is usually regarding behavior, thoughts, day-to-day life around and indigenous Filipinos. Examples veils of Riddle veils with Answer: 1. Short course, not drain distance. - SHADOWS (SHADOW)
5. I have a friend, with me anywhere.
13. Maybe I palupandan, unga'y often go anywhere.
21. Lifting weights is useless, in igiban is not said.
29. Bend even the queen, not fall to the crown.
13. I fish in the water, on the ground is creeping. (Catfish)
24. Not so blind, not seeing the light. (Bats)
And some more riddle: I Ipinalilok and ipinalubid, naghigpitan the neighbor. Answer: When little more and Belts Butterfly, has grown is whipping. Answer: I have no extremities Legumes Maid mouth, to secretly deliver me becomes, the n inutusa'y in return. Answer: Envelope Although covered, is naisisilip. Answer: Glass eye Which is good photograph captured, taken at face? Answer: veils Glass (mirror) skinny, flying. Answer: Kite also not king, not necessarily consistent, divers wear. Answer: Which Clothesline thing in the world, the head goes on? Answer: Breast (snail) Two punsu-punsuhan, the flesh is salvation. Answer: Breast Lady Ark of my letter, a patch surface. Answer: Envelope No animals not people, wear a hat. Answer: The Hat Rack washed Adam, do not read the stomach. Answer: No Floor Sunday, not public, naglawit the flag. Answer: Banana Leaves Which of Santa's four-legged? Answer: veils Sta. Table I bought slaves, supra at me. Answer: A mug hat, flesh nails. Answer: Grapefruit A handkerchief square, if buksa'y encounter. Answer: I Marigundong Wooden Letters, sumasanga'y no leaves. Answer: One Flower horn do first, before you eat. Answer: Banana featuring hoop, witnessed the affair. Answer: Mood For all that are touched by; without kasindumi't no kasimbaho, why love nati't ipinakatatago. Answer: Cash (money) I Fish Maribeles, within the scales. Answer: Chili slapped me first before offered. Answer: The Tamarind heads nalalaga the katawa'y rambling. Answer: Ladle release has stopped, walked tie. Answer: I like Shoe Pork, inflammatory courage. Answer: Chili Pot king, decor daliri.Sagot: Mood May tree without branches, with leaves without fruit. Answer: Ladle No foot, walking, no mouth, speak, no future bearing dalng letter. Answer: Envelope If you call their "saints" not so miraculous. Answer santol Slave king, unable to walk, if not tie. Answer: Shoe Bud shoots, not necessarily veils nagdadahon. Answer: Seven Usa Horn Mountains, seven holes, tigpitong children. Answer: b Sungkahan Aqueous pingpala, but gets no children. Answer: Breast Lady Without treading offender is bound then. Answer: I muralyon Shoe Dog, Leap of seven wells. Answer Sungkahan A stone house, the cap is biloa. Answer: Breast (snail) Little knapsack full of salapi.Sagot: Chili A ground-put soil on the end of bamboo. Answer: I round jewel Cigarettes, toe wear. Answer: Mood
ella on December 6, 2010 @ 6:54 am animals but not people not playing? answer Reply: jerome on January 27, 2011 @ 11:41 pm am I dare answer ........... music
hannahmae on July 7, 2011 @ 12:44 pm quantities they also only the hard wzhhahahahah help mee!!!! I have been subject wahhahahhahaha help me nalang reply thx thx hx whahahahha ty sorry hannah mae wahhahahha
Aj on October 5, 2010 @ 6:37 am not animals but not humans breathe Reply: jerson dela cruz on October 15, 2010 @ 3:56 am Plants
Kathryn tomon on January 3, 2011 @ 5:10 am if kailanmoa killed, then further lengthen the life answer: Candle Reply
Danilyn on April 20, 2011 @ 6:57 am matches .. Reply
Haje on January 4, 2011 @ 9:57 am a lungun, many dead Reply
Jerry on October 22, 2010 @ 8:21 am buntut a fox hanging in rural Reply
sabrina on October 28, 2010 @ 10:19 am mat Reply
Sheila on October 31, 2010 @ 3:17 pm bridge only answer you ......... right? Reply
justin4884 on November veils 10, 2010 @ 7:05 am BKT bugtog? Reply
jan ingrace on November 17, 2010 @ 10:33 am you will not see the morning but when the night will see its light Reply
Phrincess Anniey on November 21, 2010 @ 10:00 am What planet earth if the soft touch you? ... Sagaot NYU?? Reply
Unknown on November 24, 2010 @ 1:26 pm CHRISTMAS veils hand away yet!! Reply
Unknown on December 1, 2010 @ 12:56 pm CORDAPIO!! Namasol was taborsio!! What is the answer? I guess there Nyo pice ..... Reply
janna on December
No comments:
Post a Comment