Friday, October 4, 2013

Used to decorate mini FLOWERPOTS Provencal printed with roses, lavender and hydrangeas (amoo these


Blog All of our articles. Stephanie Ribeiro for Blossom Pelle Weddings Real Emotions for Flower Pelle Essay Book External Engagement Save The Date Wedding Accessories Suppliers Things Alliances Tutorials - DIY Shoe Wedding Hairstyles Wedding Dresses Bridesmaid Mothers Civil Decoration Married Married Announce Announce
Noivetes Hello, long time I did not post anything, right? It is difficult to reconcile with other tasks blog, though always have an issue here and there, sometimes we end up procrastinating! Well, the past weekend happened in BH ExpoCasório the fair in 2013, including the first time I participated as a partner in the decoration nooka of a stand, Atelier Flower Pelle Esteé Brides decorated the stand, it was a very good experience, since this year the show surprised me, many suppliers really good investments in the stands, nooka it was really good for me! I think each issue is to improve the trend! As you know, working in the style of decoration more intimate, cozy and prepared for every bride, I am of those who likes to invent fashion, everyone already knows! For stand development on screens golden hearts and pearls, I chose these colors for bringing refinement and the contrast with the white of the bride dresses for the closure of the stand I chose the beige voile, in order not to confuse curtain dress!
These hearts made an unexpected success, I confess! Tried and tested a few fabrics and materials for these hearts, when I found this screen was pleased with the result, but did not have so many brides passionate stuff!
Used to decorate mini FLOWERPOTS Provencal printed with roses, lavender and hydrangeas (amoo these parts!) I also used to not less loved, leiteirinha provence! Linda live! I never tire of it, to make some highlight piece took a module of an old dollhouse I had as a child, each module had a different pattern, it was a dream! Decanters nozzle jackfruit also had their space, along with the dish for cake porcelain lace that trimmed my cards, which could not miss were the gaiolinhas and white lanterns, hung two cages side and 3 lanterns on the side, next to the Dummy this gorgeous white vase with chrysanthemums! Liked it?
98
Tags
Yellow accessories Atelier André Corrêa Flower Pelle Avivar book external royal weddings nooka horses hats Ranch Chiari cokes dogs Cymbeline Daniel and Danielle Araujo Polliane Benicio decor decoration engagement DP Araújo assay Evolution Grooms Wedding bridesmaids bride making of Marcia Marquez Patricia Nascimento nooka Pedro Muraro peep toe hairstyles Inn Brisa da Serra Retreat production income Stones Retro Saint Patrick nooka save the date site SpiritoliberO Tetê Rezende Tiradentes Braids Tutorials - DIY once bridal gowns Vintage voilet
You need to be logged in to submit content.
Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment