Sunday, October 20, 2013

2012 (1) September (1) 2010 (28) October (28) Legend of dancing birch Legend of beating cin


My father once asked Hoxha drink donkey. - No, I can not, I have chapped lips, - replied the Hodja. - And when things whereof there lips? - Surprised father. cine joia - As at that! If I do not podsvystuvaty unless ass guess that he must go to drink water? A whistle with lips I can not!
2012 (1) September (1) 2010 (28) October (28) Legend of dancing birch Legend of beating cine joia his wife and his daughter Pryalka female giant Legend cine joia of Zhumbak Tase Okzhetpes Rock Legend about the origin Borovoy Legend of Burabay - Borove Zheruyuk Legend of Umai ane Legend of Mount Okzhetpes Erhosay-warrior Akshahan and Mendisulu Batyr Abbot Kyzyl-warrior cine joia and see Batyr Boran Music-By-oblique and Aldar Aldar How-oblique Peremudriv cine joia Zhyrenshe How clever deceiver as Aldar Aldar was married, Aldar Aldar oblique cine joia Birth oblique cine joia Khwaja Nasir and lazy as Hodge Hodge was a judge Nasir Nasir and his father Zhyrenshe sheshens Zhyrenshe Wise Zhyrenshe and beauty Karashash About Alpamys Batyr Legend ancestry ancient Turks


No comments:

Post a Comment