It's one of those weekends when warm blanket and movies one after another, mostly associated with the Friday evening, do you understand that if too many sit inside and should definitely go. Launching a cheerful society, those who belong to once a year, you can laugh naked and not say anything personal. So tight jeans, a blouse that you bought two years ago as head hair to wearing such evening, but then you have forgotten that, and sees that the label has still not removed, high heels and directly in the new premises, which like all the others that are open the last two years behind the name suffix "lounge". Together with me and my old friend, which although rarely see one another, lucchese always lucchese pass on good, one of those who recognized the city since they were small because of the tremendous vision, and it's connected, and it only this evening ...
Looks like you are back in time, in the school years, when fashion does not leave the club without opening the sealed without lucchese dawn. Fantastic atmosphere, we position ourselves to counter high benches and around us seems like the air is electrified, old friends are in form and laugh without end, cocktail bartender brings us one after the other, we are just having a laugh ... The connection , having a loved one fixed and then just go out in the evening, it feels again the "market". lucchese It's as if you become aware that one day or another lucchese it will end, you will not end up crying alone in the house, but you have a long list of people who would like to stay with you, to come with you to the cocktails brought one after another. It is simply wonderful.
Then I jump a little lucchese with a former classmate. Rather lucchese than jump, shake shundje in a place where arms and head move up from much more than the legs, which are firmly embedded in the floor tiles, because if you move, can I get my plate occupied by a couple leaping up with us. After some choreography finish this, go to Bench, where I see that my love is, I jump a little further, not with any of our old friends, but not with a young boy I've ever seen. Ask the bartender, who says that he is the owner of the premises. Once they finish dancing lucchese closer to me and we can talk a little while screaming at each other's ears - type is really lezeçëm, beautifully dressed, some forty years and the finger does not seem any about marriage (and even The discolored skin, which would imply that the ring has entered into a trouser pocket, in our age is to discern lucchese rings talent of others even if they have a hand in the pocket, are like metal - detector). The fact that no ring does not mean anything: it can be and those guys who has removed the ring to the wedding day, saying that his wife is afraid of losing what precious lucchese thing and is better put snares occasionally ... Why do we enter into the pocket, whether lucchese or not married son ... We are themselves happily-of-connected-and-the-beloved, but tonight was just amusing, and he invites us next week in an unprecedented party in government ... As one of those songs starts this year is very fashionable, as they all shout in my head and my girlfriend and 40-year-old free-ring-around-the-finger, jump start again. Wow what night!
I do gab around, meet some of their daughter to know that a little more say in the form of unprecedented look, I do compliments from hair color to shoe cushions stones. Recognize the red hair away from my friend as impressive jumps, as some previously adjacent to type ... Maybe it's got less alcohol, perhaps there is anything wrong, so it requires music ... jump after jump appears if not see me ... Then I see it again, jumping back ... continue to amuse as ever, as anywhere from three and a half hour she was hesitant to approach by Bench, means "night, call back tomorrow" and leave immediately . At the same time the 40-year-old lucchese free-ring-around-the-finger. How goes together? Yes it is connected and if I do not know to be divided? Even when we went and ate dinner before I came to this club in vogue, as she spoke on the phone saying lucchese "heart" and "soul"? Is not it called "treason"? Or as our mothers say put another horny?
Anyway, if prejudice is not worth another, who knows how good is aiming ... Do I call my heart to tell him how snapper'm lucchese honest though four o'clock in the morning, even though almost stopper, although a bunch of admirers, who are more visually eat, I take a taxi and go directly home, as do all good clams.
There is very nerves I guess. That world is coming on rro
No comments:
Post a Comment