Home Editorial Opinion Political Economy Social Interview Chronicle dossier Entertainment Humor and Satire indivi Sports Supplement Justice window Albanian Albanian Albanian woman intellectual Immigration Medical Social indivi Sciences Trends Pens Albanian Albanian Regions
Merja Rita wrote: Some tips for a beautiful face, and always fresh ATG Cyriacus Shehu: "Albanian women do not do enough for themselves" Enkeleda Bashaj: "I am in love and my love is life itself" Musta Vllasova: Memory Spahivogli was sentenced for the sole reason that he sought to express himself indivi openly against Fadil Pacrami Mimoza Bekteshi: In general evidence that Alia was made, Manush Mufti, indivi Photo Cami, Cami Jalil John or Tefta
"Give me your hand to ring" His last clip is among the klikuarit online. Moreover, he does not expect this success so great. A popular song composition and text Sokol March, he did find a great attraction to the public. He owes this achievement and fans and the public but Greek singers, where he worked to have given many professional secret.
Why? If one should feel responsible for what leads to what will lead. One should not talk about politics and bad governance tables, but to convey criticism of themselves through voting. And may even say who I voted for.
This song with the title "Give me the ring Hand" was always an inspiration to other Sokol March, as the Sokol Text & Music Mars, and the success so do not wait. What matters is that the sang with much humor and spirit. Albanian thank our people all over for this support, without them we are not nothing ...
But how to measure congratulations were really free and it makes me feel really very nice and I like that my effort and Colitis liked it and I liked from day to day, it does not mean however that never my type flying in the air (laughs) ...
In Tirana have been small when my family came in in 1989, but in today's time and after 20 years without indivi coming at all, it seems really changed everything and unfortunately not for the better, but a untidiness, which I hope my changing this new renaissance ...
For atmosphere, I would not have wanted any murder. We get ourselves a bad name and then flay foreigners. The difference in this election I believe that you had set the foundations this country. My opinion is that Rama will make changes for the better and halal have my vote. If you do not do anything then Rama also must deal loosen another country who, more capable. These polls showed that Albanians know who vote. If Rama will err as Sali will have the same defeat. Albanians need many things to vote for Renaissance ....
Albert Jolie Yes, I am very proud that half-oping Lab ... Until a year ago I knew only from Welch origin of Vlora, but I learned indivi that ... the ancestors have been the name of Progonati Tepelenë Kokaj. I am proud of both countries, I LAB ... The province has given Albania's glory has described as the largest Recep Qose that: "Whenever suffers Albania, standing up Laberia"
Yes, of course I have. Actually I think for a ballad, but after two months I'll clip and I would liked by my fans from all Albanian indivi public. indivi Plus you can also have surprises, a duet p.sh.
The best of the best and no end, as I have stated elsewhere that appreciate immensely March Sokol and George Papingji Arben Duke, and many others, but at the moment I am in the hands of a good text give attention that bypass ...
(Laughs) ... As I am originally progonatas would do gladly. Although many have sung everywhere I go in Greece myth and wonder about his feats. Befasohem from charismatic figure. Time to forget it in place are up. On this occasion I would like to mention all my friends who have supported me on my way as Miha Lion Agron Condie Kushtrim Muraj Skeljzen Delhi, Nikola Malaj, and many others. Simple thank everyone who helped me today that I feel this.
Give an answer Dear commenter! Unwilling to cënojmë your opinions, comments not pray that contain insults and personal insults and have about writing, or topic you comment. Moderator
Notify me of new posts by email. Read more Mao, vampire lover of fresh virgins 1000 - 38 169 readings of Mehmet indivi Shehu clash with Alia - 26 625 readings former persecuted, 137 names that receive compensation for the second installment - 19 162 readings indivi Nano: For a year I will be prime minister or party leader or - 15 639 readings Chimara George Tenet: Why I gave dorëh
No comments:
Post a Comment