Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hi Dear, How are you doing Honey, pucci please, I need your attention, our ship is now having troub


Hi Dear, How are you doing Honey, pucci please, I need your attention, our ship is now having trouble at sea. We just received pucci the information from the home signal that there is sea pirate blocking the sea. They are about 312KM away from us and the nearest pucci place to our ship the anchor is Labuan Island somewhere in the south of Malaysia. The ship's captain announced that all assets must be transferred to another means of transport that the ship will go down here for another 14 days, until your insurance to continue browsing. Right now I'm taking some important pucci belongings on this ship that includes (documents and money). My plan was to use that money to buy palm oil in Australia and drums provide a company in Mexico pucci I had a contract agreement with 2yrs. As the Engineer Operator Ship this, it is not possible for me to move along with the passenger, because I have to take care of that ship until all goods / products are fully discharged. This is my first experience ever and I think it is God's grace for us to meet this brief. For some security reasons, I'm thinking of sending this package from this island to a security company with instruction to keep in your custody. I love you dear, and this time I want to beg for his great help in helping me to receive this package and keep safe for me until I have a chance to make my trip and meeting pucci you soon. Honey, I know it's not very quiet we meet, but I love you very much and at this point in my confusion I just have to trust / rely fully on you. This is really a dream and I learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason. Now, I have arranged with a security company here (Pacific Securities And Finance Berhad) to send the packet out of the island for a security company that will be responsible for delivering this package to your home address. Below is what they require you as the receiver, Your full name as in ID: Your receiving address: A direct phone number to reach you: Honey, this is very urgent and your quick response to this matter will be greatly appreciated. I will complete the process of sending this package to you once I receive the above information. pucci I'm sitting by the sea now and waiting for your quick response I love you very much and always, Holmger Pelle <holmpelle72@gmail.com> ------ Hello dear, Thank you my dear, what can I say to you, that allows me to feel the warmth of her love across the great seas that separates us? You really have no idea what I feel for you. I'm trying to put this feeling into words, but I'm falling miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I only dreamed of. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the ability to love someone as much as I love you now. My love for you will continue to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the reason for my existence. Today, our ship had just arrived at the Sea port of Holland to take goods going to Australia / Japan / Korea NS. So I decided to buy a cell phone number that is walking to work anywhere. TEL: (44) 7035935346 I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I'm so crazy for you baby ---------
Hi Dear, How are you doing Honey, please, I need your attention, our ship is now having trouble at sea. We just received the information from the home signal that there is sea pirate blocking the sea. They are about 312KM away from us and the nearest place to our ship the anchor is Labuan Island pucci somewhere in the south of Malaysia. The ship's captain announced that all assets must be transferred to another means of transport that the ship will go down here for another 14 days, until your insurance pucci to continue browsing. Right now I'm taking some important pucci belongings on this ship that includes (documents and money). My plan was to use that money to buy palm oil in Australia and drums provide a company in Mexico I had a contract agreement with 2yrs. As the Engineer Operator Ship this, it is not possible for me to move along with the passenger, because I have to take care of that ship until all goods / products are fully discharged. This is my first experience ever and I think it is God's grace for us to meet this brief. For some security reasons, I'm thinking of sending this conn

No comments:

Post a Comment