Friday, March 13, 2015

% D bloggers like this:

Children dream anywhere, in any situation ... | Gaia War
This is a piece of short made by Spanish Quemada-Diez, to make the children danner interviewed had been told to what they wanted to tell the world and then wrote a poem. Then chose this child, Omondi, its sadness and because I wanted to be a pilot, which is a metaphor, since he lives in an airport there are no pilots were always seen in uniform and paid a good salary.
My name is Omondi, which means that when I was born my mother danner woke up early in the morning. I have twelve. Live in Kibera in the neighborhood largest in Africa danner Lste My last meal was on Saturday, today is Wednesday I want to be a pilot to fly very high, away from the ghetto to go where the children have parents who do not die from HIV every day to go away where guards children from orphanages do not abuse us every day to stay away from where I will be treated as well as the white people I want to be a pilot and fly too high to wear a uniform to stay away from where you do not need charity distant lands To go away where the white man can not make tests Medicinal us to stay away from where the elected danner leader stops chear their pockets and start to be supportive danner in order to get away where there are school books, so one day I can fly away I want to be a pilot (it should feel very good) to go to places where you can walk barefoot in green grass where the water is clean rivers and spring, where I can feel the sun brilando about me I want to be a pilot, so I can fly very very high for takeoff and land where my dreams are to stay away from where God loves me and churches are the mountains, the trees, the rivers Yes, my dream is to fly away To go where my suffering can finish I want to be a pilot to wear a uniform danner to go places where others do not be afraid to play with me because they are HIV positive danner Where can lead a simple life where there is a future I want to be a pilot, so I can fly away to a place where they are my mom and my dad so they can embrace so they can kiss So they may love me So I can hug them So I can kiss them So I can love them Thanks.
Name (required)
Calendar February 2009 LM Me XVSD 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Search The Neo-Sapien Theme. danner Create a website or a blog for free on WordPress.com.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment