Tweet Unfortunately this is not a sponsored post. It will not be this time that Adidas will pay me to write a Publieditorial about their products. For me it would be very easy, I'm a real fan of shoes, clothes and accessories from Adidas. Who plays or has played handball and never had an Adidas Spezial or Stabil? Check out this post, adapted from this blog, every copy Spezial, and Curt Stabil Stabil line. Have you had or know them all? Adidas uniform wares Spezial (where the whole story began!)
Adidas Stabil 10th (Celebration for 10 years of Stabil line)
I always had goalkeeper commotion in Special preference to play and always played with it, but used to train IV TBM with Stabil and occasionally play me two great tennis that I had the opportunity to have to play handball .... 15 May 2011 16:37
FOR SURE IT WAS THE BEST STABIL 3 ... LASTING AND SOLE SUPER TOUGH ... MY lasted about 4 YEARS ... SAUDADES ADIDASSS .... BACK TO PRODUCE THE STABILS OLD .... IT WAS THE WORST STABIL 6 , UGLY AND IT WAS TOUGH .. November 16, 2011 10:25
I wanted uniform wares to stabil 3 but unfortunately are no longer ... beautiful times ... April 7, 2012 10:24
keria whether stabil 2 was a ke had a doll on top of calcanhar..keria know if any store ke still have this shoe type the number uniform wares 49 50.akuardo a contact to rc.nike-corporation@hotmail.com uniform wares July 20, 2012 07:12
Now I am trying to buy a Stabil S France, but ta hard to find! May 2, 2014 16:20
Hello Friend I want to know where I can buy a adidas stabil 4 or 5 g azulpois already had one and liked it a lot and sorry that roubaran because uniform wares I want to buy another one can help me I am grateful muioto July 19, 2014 23:58
Your opinion
Handball CBHb Thousand Percent Public Money World Brazil 2011 Olympics 2016 World Cup 2014 Brazilian Sport London 2012 Sponsorship of Man Elections SEVEN Picture of the Day National Football League Handball World Sweden 2011 Brazil World Stadiums 2014 Pan 2007 São Paulo Paulista Federation of Handball Formula 1 Olympic Legacy 2011 Pan Brazilian team Corinthians Adidas Olympic Public Authority Felipe Massa Fernando Alonso Ferrari France Nuzman Petrobras Palmeiras trolling your dinherio Athletics Bank of Brazil Brasilia Carnaval Sports Fight Maracanã Us Ronaldo Roberto Gesta
No comments:
Post a Comment