Guys, just fell in love when I saw it in the store, too beautiful ... seriously even adidas keeps getting better ... right ta q it was an expensive pouko .... more by his perfect ta model too loved the camouflaged general pants co with Gold was very mass ... passion ... another general pants co vitrine..ushuasuahs of me having too cool for q is a jealousy of these tennis meuldeusu q ... Daddy wont even mess around with me for q q he says when I wear I always give them one little way of naum pizar uhsuasuas..impossivel right on the floor ... ... I die more careful !!! after all it is gorgeous too !!!
hi, td well? You do not know me, my name is Janaina. By mere chance, I found your blog. Camouflage was looking for and found your page! = P I'm crazy behind this shoe, but I do not think anywhere. general pants co Here in Brasilia is very difficult general pants co to consdeguí it. In which shop u bought? Cuz if it was a Centaur, or Free Corner, qlqr or another store like that in every country that has already help me, cuz then they find a way to bring forth! =) If u can answer me, I would appreciate mtoooooooooooooooo msm! my email is janainafbp@yahoo.com.br October 19, 2008 17:49
I have! and perfect cost 380.00, general pants co mto not expensive, because I already bought a silver stabil cost 500.00 TBM mto beautiful and great for playing hand! the Bad and q camouflaged already has been discontinued, at least I went ahead and bought faster. Janaina so I tbm of Brasili and I bought at the ADIDAS store in ParkShopping May 25, 2009 21:36
Anne =] Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil I like the poisons of SLOWER MORE STRONG feelings of ideas MORE MAD adventures of the wildest experiences of MOST EXCITING AND MORE friends crazy thoughts MORE COMPLEX ... you can even push me off a cliff I'll say: SO WHAT ?? !! I LOVE TO FLY Going forward will be well !! I'm not even fun hobby for no man. I head, heart and respect me. I am a person from the inside out. My beauty is my essence and my character. I believe in dreams, not utopia. general pants co But when you dream, dream high. I am here is to live, fall, learn, get up and move on. I'm so today ... Tomorrow, already reinvented myself. Reinventing myself whenever life calls for a little more than me. I am complex, I'm mixing, I'm a woman-faced girl ... And vice versa. I lose myself, I try and find myself. And when necessary, go crazy and let me roll ... Do not donate half, I'm not your friend nor your means almost love. Or am everything and I am nothing. I can not stand half terms. I am silly, but I'm not stupid. Naive, but not holy. I am easy person to laugh ... and cry too !! ... inside one my personality. Out a concept yours. ..: P * * View my complete profile
Forgive me more eah the truth !!!! auhsuhsuhsuhs .... What are four animals that a woman need to be happy? Answer: A cat in bed, a deer in the salon, a Jaguar in the garage and a jackass general pants co to pay the bills. Why do women lay horns in men? Answer: general pants co Because no horns, they would be helpless animals. What is the similarity between a man and a sperm? Answer: Among thousands, only one or two provide. Why do men prefer smart women? Answer: general pants co Because opposites attract. Why are batteries better than men? Answer: Because at least it has a positive side. Why did God first created Adam after Eve? Answer: why to create a work of art you need to first make a draft. "I do not need to drug myself to be a genius, does not take a genius to humans; But I need your smile to be happy." [Charles Chaplin] general pants co Life is like a game, fate deals the cards, but it is you who decides what to do with them. If you always act with dignity, can not improve the world, but one thing is certain: there will be a scoundrel on earth unless. A person who breaks his word, also breaks a hope. While no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a new ending. (Chico Xavier)
No comments:
Post a Comment