Sunday, October 12, 2014

She was an integral part of the Quacker Factory and a special on air

Second Tragedy: QVC Quacker Factory Queen Jeanne Bice’s Daughter Dies Just Weeks After Her Mom | Homeshoppingista's Blog By Linda Moss
She was an integral part of the Quacker Factory and a special on air “guest” personality during shows in the past few years…
Prayers are sent to their families and friends during this difficult time… prodirect soccer Together, Jeanne and Lee will sparkle the heavens for all to see, as the night sky has two new stars above us all…
This entry was posted on July 6, 2011 at 3:54 am and is filed under Uncategorized . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response prodirect soccer , or trackback from your own site. 92 Responses to “Second Tragedy: QVC Quacker Factory Queen Jeanne Bice’s Daughter Dies Just Weeks After Her Mom” Dolores Raffellini Says: July 6, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Reply
So sorry to hear this tragic news. I loved Jeanne and now her daughter too? I can’t believe it. What a loss for this family. You will both be missed terribly. Sharif El Fouly Says: July 6, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Reply
Such a tragic loss for us ALL! I never wear a Quacker Factory garment that I don’t see everybody I run into SMILE! Quacker prodirect soccer Factory can bring out the sun on a rainy day! My sincere condolences to the family and please know how much Jeanne and Terry will be missed by all! Ms. Mac Says: July 9, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Reply
What shocking news. Even though I have tuned in to QVC many times during the last weeks I had not heard that Jeanne Bice had passed. I had heard her give some information regarding her illness approx a month, or so, before her death. I only learned of her passing last night, and was very stunned. I can recall seeing her daughter on air several times. So this is just such shocking news- to have heard of Jeanne’s passing only last night… then in about 24 hours time to hear of the death of her daughter. I am so sad; and will miss so much seeing Jeanne on QVC. I was expecting to see her tomorrow or Monday on Quacker Factory. And was searching online last night, only to make the sad discovery. My most sincere condolences to the family, prodirect soccer and loved ones . So difficult to know what to say. Anne Pilgrim prodirect soccer Says: July 10, 2011 at 2:50 am | Reply
I am so sorry for the 2nd loss for this family.. We all will miss this young woman who always supported her mom, Jeanne. To Tim and the family may God bring you love and peace.. RIP Lee..I know your mom was waiting with open arms. Madonna Shoun Says: July 10, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Reply
Absolutely prodirect soccer a tragedy…I prodirect soccer so loved watching Jean and Terry together..they were just so happy sounding all the time..Holiday shopping will never be the same for me…So took my desire for homeshopping down a peg..just cant seem to feel like it…She made that shopping network…..Their sparkle and shine are going to really be missed….. prodirect soccer Cathy Rice from Waterloo, Iowa Says: July 11, 2011 at 3:38 am | Reply
I am very sudden prodirect soccer about Lee. She was a very lovely,friendly and funny lady. When i was on the first cruise in 2003, she was delightful lovely lady. I am so sorry and sudden about her. She will Sparkle and Shine along with her mother up in heaven. This is for Jeanne and Lee. “Quack, Quack”!!!!!! Mary Ann Leslie Says: July 11, 2011 at 4:15 am | Reply
I Can’t believe it! Now her daughter is dead? How did she die? What such a sad tradedy. Please QVC acknowledege it. God bless them both. How sad. Mary Ann Leslie Carol Says: July 11, 2011 at 8:28 am | Reply
I have been away, about a month, and unable to watch the show. It is so sad, hearing about Jeanne, and then her daughter’s prodirect soccer passing. Such a difficult time for family prodirect soccer and friends, and pray for the ones left behind. Carol Says: July 11, 2011 at 8:33 am | Reply
I have been away, about a month, and unable to watch the show. It is so sad, hearing about Jeanne, and then her daughter’s passing. Such a difficult time for family and friends, and pray for the ones left behind. All of us, will miss their happy faces…Who, but Angel, could carry on, for Jeanne. She chose someone who will do her proud! shad Says: July 11, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Reply
Lee was truly an inspiration like her mother. It is so sad to see this wonderful family have to experience this tragic loss so soon as Jeanne’s passing. God Bless the Bice family and I am sure Angel will make every effort to continue to carry on the Bice family name with pride and dignity. pinkroselady Says: July 11, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Reply
I just saw this online. Please QVC keep bringing Quacker Factory to us who love the styles, the sparkle and shine, the high quality garments of Jeanne Bice, who loved life more than most people! I am terrificly saddened by the passing of her daughter prodirect soccer Terri! Good Grief! The most important hope we have is to see each other again at the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment