Start my Nutrition my Fitness Other Goals SparkStreaks Reports SparkMail my SparkPoints pinstripe bowl Web Search Articles & Videos Home Nutrition Fitness Motivation Health & Wellness Health A-Z Arthritis Cold & Flu Depression Diabetes pinstripe bowl GERD (Heartburn) Healthy Heart High Blood Pressure High Cholesterol Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Pain Management Seasonal Allergies Sleep Weight Loss Pregnancy & Family Videos Instant Inspiration Lifestyle Centers Beauty & Style Brides To-Be Family Wellness Gardening Healthy Home Pet Health Senior Health More SparkRecipes.com The SparkPeople Blog Community Home Message Boards SparkTeams Challenge Central SparkPages Blogs Success Stories Friend Feed
I was saddened today to hear that Jeanne Bice, the head Quack of Quacker Factory pinstripe bowl (fashions) at QVC passed away a few days ago. For those of you who don't know of her, she was a big, beautiful, funny lady who really could make a fat girl feel like a queen. While I admittedly liked her "Quacker Lite" pieces more than the super-embellished and way-too -whimsical ones she built her brand on, she made happy clothes meant to make every woman feel vibrant and alive. She had a wonderfully wicked sense of humor and frequently got carried away on live tv much to the chagrin of the hosts. pinstripe bowl She had turned the tragedy pinstripe bowl of her husband's sudden death into an opportunity to go into business and became tremendously successful at QVC. My favorite quote from Jeanne: "If you can't lose it, decorate it!" Even if I wasn't buying anything, I loved to watch Jeanne. She always made me smile and feel good. I'll miss her!
DAWNWATERWOMAN 6/17/2011 12:11AM I never saw this lady or even heard of her.... but she sounds special. I'm sorry that you will feel her loss. Bright pinstripe bowl blessings to you my friend. Love, Dawn Report Inappropriate Comment
SANDYBRUNO 6/15/2011 6:15PM I don't watch a lot of home shopping shows but I do remember seeing this lady on occasion. I never bought anything but you are right she was a joy to watch. She had such a great personality. I'm sorry to hear about her death. Report Inappropriate Comment
LJCANNON 6/14/2011 11:32PM Mom told me about this last night. She was a BIG Fan of Jeanne Bice and Quacker Factory. I know she will be missed by many people. Report Inappropriate Comment
Other Entries by MEOWMAMA3 The Leaves May be Turning Orange pinstripe bowl but it's Lime Time for Me! - 9/21/2014 The Turtle Trudges Onward! - 8/21/2014 Oh where o where has Meowmama gone.... - 7/31/2014 4th of July menu - 7/4/2014
No comments:
Post a Comment