Sunday, July 13, 2014

Newer Post Older Post Home


Spring 2010 Spring 2009 I was at this time how the fashion shows can be so impressive. I just wrote an essay in English haute couture and I ended up take a look at the Chanel and Dior shows. I have always liked the Chanel kilt fashion house's creations-and long-browsing, I decided to link to you my two favorites. Spring 2010 is insanely light, elegant and the colors are incredibly sensitive. The whole bun topped noi models that are just amazing. Spring 2009 is to counteract the insanely powerful in all black and white with. I am a Finnish terms speechless.
Newer Post Older Post Home
au pair (11) Belgian (13) blog (14) challenge (5) instagram (5) celebrations (4) camera (3) beautiful (1) Friends (28) Summer (15) Language (2) dog (9) school (17) photos (60) quack (1) ask (4) holiday (9) travel (10) I (20) Music (10) Family (1) food (2) Winter (2) The Naked Truth (1) tutorials (3) Today (6) Clothing (8) Photography (38) Answers (5) video (2) Wanhat (2) irritation (4)
posts May (1) April (5) March (2) February (1) January (3) November (3) October (2) September (2) August (3) July (5) June (3) May (3) April (2) March (3) February (3) December (5) November (5) October (3) September (6) August (9) July (6) June (3) May (8) April (9) March (11 ) February (7) January (2) December (4) November (5) October (6) September (3) August (5) July (9) June (7) May (6) April (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment