Saturday, July 12, 2014

2013 (13) January (1) March (4) February (3) January (5) 2012 (90) December (6) Nov


The most popular blogs have a talented fashion blogs. If this erakkoblogiinkin would share a hermit fashion? Recluse in fashion has the advantage compared to other streams, it will not change as often as surface fashion. I wonder if they are currently four seasons, or even still more? I could here little by little stapled to remain a hermit fashion for northern conditions. The series begins with currently used kevätasusteesta dudalina which is also suitable for urban environments. The outfit in the top of the form Tokmanni once bought a light gray plaid jacket, which the mountain is what I call tikkikangasta. This is a good use of, for example, when different from the shed to pick up the trees. Urban conditions also sometimes use it to store trip. As I recall, this coat cost 23 euros and I bought it over a year ago. After the first week it came off second hihaneppari, but otherwise the resistance has been surprisingly good. This plaid coat on top of the heaviest weather I put the green / orange turning the vest, which is made of fleece. Mainly I use the green side, but metsäsytolosuhteissa safety orange side of the earth. The whole is crowned orange faux fur fur hat, which can of course be used all year round. Urban conditions pants can be almost any. The upstairs entity takes all the attention away from the lower part. On the other hand, however, I recommend the use of trousers in public places. The best evidence for this is the whole erakkotyylikkyydestä when my daughter is ashamed of me and appoint Urpoksi. For some reason, no one visited by a hermit is not responsible for the quality of the words could not express. Hermit Style cornerstones is that I will not buy anything anymore clothes, but everything has already been acquired. These are the corners of the garage hanging vääteläjiä then pöyhin needs and driving conditions, the. These then arises wilderness Haute Couture, which as the name was originally a high level of sewing skill indicating the quality of the classification and there were already Tokmannihankinnalla kumosin. The stock is also available on, for example, the old wool suits, which should not really go out not by a long shot. I went by the way, sometimes a half years ago to apply for the above-mentioned dudalina Tokmanni some stuff. When I passed the cash, then the burglar alarm went off. You will be aware of the slightly awkward feeling when people look a bit tacky dressed men, which is probably looted something. I tried to smile an innocent smile, the cashier was a neighboring true-appearing woman. I raised about the hands up and surrendered. He looked at my stuff and then asked if I have bought clothes from here. I said that this jacket I have ever bought from here. He studied the garment and found it already a little worn out, and I even said that nappikin has already occurred. Helpotusksen sigh was when he then discovered the mountain varashälytinlapun, which I then cut out. What if I would have gone to the acquisition of the next day a new coat and the same should be replicated? Should a receipt to keep for some time with me? So to save the ill-fitting ear rikoskierteeltä me?
I would have liked to see a picture of this much-vaunted coat. In addition, I recommend Sulle Landelooks fashion blogs (http://landelooks.wordpress.com/), which also exactly Tokmanni seems to be quite a haute couture place! Nice blog anyway Sampo! Delete
2013 (13) January (1) March (4) February (3) January (5) 2012 (90) December (6) November (6) October (7) January (5) August (3) January (6) May (6) May (12) January (6) March (14) September (8) January (11) 2011 (184) December (10) November (12) October (7) January (14) August (13) July (19) June (9) May (11) April (22) May Day Eve, north facing position. Persurasismia tired. (May Day escape) I hear thy voice, I SUA of defiance. (The zoo), the bear in the same zoo. Snow mobiling first experience of more than 80 - years of age. At the shelter, Spring mixed with a man's head. Hermit Colleague Texas books are purchased, but also read. The cottage Bill Haley and Armstrong Louissin with ... An angry cloud Park Festival is celebrated. The right of being forced Only this moment is true. Wilderness Haute Couture Viagrapalkalla Disaster is behind the door. Someone's got the joy of work they have to clean up the traces Towards the summer and beyond. March (35) February (28) January (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment