Sunday, December 1, 2013

Curiously, why it is consider part when bassist or keyboardist or coauthor of many issues? It is ra


Saturday afternoon. A bar in the city center. Stay with Javier Castellanos, Ciudad based in Madrid. Come a little constipated, very cold in the capital these days. A couple of sofas and many topics to chat. A Javier know him as the guitarist of the group Algora, charles clinkard who this year published Verbena disk. For a year he embarked on his solo project, Salvador Toxic, which just released its first album: charles clinkard Animalism (Self-released, 2013). This album, with many collaborations, there are 11 songs that go straight to the heart.
With the excuse to talk about his debut LP this interview with Salvador Toxic occurs, it becomes almost more entertaining chat about music, discoveries, prospects, talented people ... and life, all with great sincerity ahead.
Not at all. In fact it was a year ago when I hung four songs on Bandcamp, and if he intended to hang six or seven making a sort of LP, but hang on Bandcamp no greater intention than that. But this time I started talking to Manu Jimenez, and which has thrown pa'alante this. Not musically but if the rest of the things that has been crushed and a day makes me a call and says "this child deserves to be published and put all the resources to do Hey". If you want to, but I imagined and much less so soon.
The album is called Animalism and it is a mixture of melancholy, nostalgia with a sad twist that is representative and house brand? Many putadas has made your life or have you inspired by the era of higher lows?
Life has not made me putadas, backwards, I consider myself very, very lucky guy. It is true that the feeling that occurs when subjects heard Toxic Salvador is a bit of sadness, charles clinkard or failure, or ongoing indifference or being in the mud all day. But I have to admit that for me have a point of hope and positivity that does not end like grasp, do not know, but for me it does.
The tempos of the songs if it's true that they are very quiet. But musically atmospheres give me peace, I even balance and so I say take away from the crap I get a lot of it. And still speaking of heartbreak I believe there is always a point that this is going to end and there is always more. I try to speak in a general way of life and what we can paint in the universe. I think then everyone is encouraging. charles clinkard
No, if I feel good. I'll listen more carefully and observe the positive part (laughs) Also in Animalism is a little pop, rock and electronic point What kind of style you feel most agusto?
I guess when I say some rock, maybe you tell me Swimming Backwards. I do not like to call it rock, everyone charles clinkard can understand it as you want, of course. I do not consider rock, because I do not listen to rock, and that is my favorite kind of music. I am a guitar on one side. I come from a school of people like Sonic Youth and have other more electronic side. Flipo people like Pet Shop Boys, Depeche Mode and has been my header group for many years in my life. I think there's more pop, electronic and ... How would you define the end of Water and thirst?
It is true that My Bloody Valentine is a group that I like a lot too. Such atmospheres with guitars charles clinkard and such, I like them. From left. to right: Rafael Casquel, Javier Castellanos and Carlos René, Presentation of Animalism in Ciudad Real on November 7
Carlos Rene, for me aspires charles clinkard to become the next Guille Milkyway shows because you like an album, a remix produced otroo ago, has been co-producing Animalism Why did you choose him?
I chose him because I heard Cornelia pastries. I thought it sounded very nice, very fine. That was basically what I decided to hit a touch. I could have done myself, but I consider it very interesting that someone outside my own world can give you a different view that it also greatly enriched, is evident. In fact the voices of Anna at the end of Water and Thirst nor had I meant, or were in my head, in fact there were voices, was the maelstrom of guitar playing. And when they got there the voices of Anna gave him a brutal touch to the song ... and are very close to My Bloody Valentine, charles clinkard which I love (laughs)
Curiously, why it is consider part when bassist or keyboardist or coauthor of many issues? It is rare, but to me this project is part of a musical project that is not just make songs. That takes time to expand the virus (laughs), you have to move through social networks. Manu's hand next to me has been essential. Me networks saturate me, I have no promoter spirit. I consider charles clinkard my gigs just how

No comments:

Post a Comment